GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you get Slave I in Rouge Leader?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/07/02 at 12:55
Regular
How do you get it? I thought it was by getting silver medals in all the original levels? I did that but no Slave I...
Sat 27/07/02 at 21:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would say the Naboo starfighter (unlocked by completing training mode during all 4 times of the day) and Darth Vaders Tie advanced (unlocked by getting gold on all missions, i think) are the best of the bunch. The millenium falcon just can't cut it in a dogfight.
Sat 27/07/02 at 19:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yeah, I used a cheat to unlock the buik which to my surprise is probably one of the best ships? in the game. Out of interest, how do you unlock other ships like the naboo starfighter and slave 1?

Also, Darth Vaders Tie Fighter Advanced is a pretty good ship, though the lasers are a bit naff as are those proton missiles which can't hit anything.
Sat 27/07/02 at 19:03
"Mimmargh!"
By far the best vehicle is the 1960's buik.
Second to that you cant go far wrong with the Naboo Starfighter or the trusty A-Wing.
Sat 27/07/02 at 15:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think the mellenium Falcon is a great ship, though it does have weak armour, and seems to have a turning circle of an aircraft carrier. The main weapon is quite effective though, it has a very quick rate of fire which means you can take out heavily armoured targets quicker.
Fri 26/07/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Australian Person."
Yes but the guns sound cool in the movie...
Oh well thanks for the help.
Fri 26/07/02 at 13:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I wouldnt get your hopes up, the craft is slower than a granny on a zimmer-frame and has about the same strength as well. Although on Ison corridor it rocks.
Fri 26/07/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Australian Person."
Doh!
I got a gold medal on Death Star Escape and instead of unlocking the millenium falcon level I got the Revenge on Yavin level. grrr.
Oh well now I only need 3 more points to unlock the astroid field level.
Fri 26/07/02 at 12:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You also need to get silver medals on the first 2 bonus stages, that shady one with the millenium falcon and you controlling the gun turret, and the one with the millenium falcon in the asteroid field.
Fri 26/07/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Australian Person."
How do you get it? I thought it was by getting silver medals in all the original levels? I did that but no Slave I...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.