GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Old People today!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/07/02 at 20:45
Regular
Hello everybody, is it me or do you now hear things like
"Oh, that's horrible" coming from our elders?

I hear so much of this nowadays, things like granny saying movies cause violence, watching scream will make everyone murderers! This is not true, i think after all three scream movies, only one case has been recorded that was remotley simalair but still, you have to be messed up to do something like that, so movies do not cause violence!

But now the old people are coming on to games! My mum has said that is disgusting when i am playing GTA3 so many times i have lost count, it is a good way to take out anger, agree?
I think it would be more sicker seeing a 15 year old boy playing on teletubies game or watching the tweenies, don't all of you?

People also say that playing computer games can affect your grades at school! Hahahaha, it is relaxing playing a computer game, until you get stuck, but when you relax then go back to work you concentrat more, fact! Fair enough we all get addicted to a game like i do with FF but you still do your homework, well most of us, i do!

Is it just me that this annoys? To all of you out there who say computer games are the cause fo violence and generally bad, play one, as the majority will not have, and the ones who have are no good at it, so play a game and then you will probably enjoy it, Comprenda?

Sir Auron
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:22
Regular
"$hit happens"
too many old people, nooooooooooooo

j/k old people are cool, well some are, my nan is, she gives me money and makes good food, lol
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its comprendé. Stupid Tim can't even pronounce it right. I was attacked by an old person 2 weeks ago, not physically, but the senile fool got it into his mind i hit him. Which was funny because i'd never seen him before in my life.
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:15
Regular
"$hit happens"
yea but by ending with an a, it gets over to everyone how Tim said it!

ok, i know it is re, but still, said it like Tim, lol
:)
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:06
Sir Auron wrote:
Comprenda?
>

I believe it is Comprendre? I think. See what you mean about the elders invading.

(:)
Thu 25/07/02 at 20:45
Regular
"$hit happens"
Hello everybody, is it me or do you now hear things like
"Oh, that's horrible" coming from our elders?

I hear so much of this nowadays, things like granny saying movies cause violence, watching scream will make everyone murderers! This is not true, i think after all three scream movies, only one case has been recorded that was remotley simalair but still, you have to be messed up to do something like that, so movies do not cause violence!

But now the old people are coming on to games! My mum has said that is disgusting when i am playing GTA3 so many times i have lost count, it is a good way to take out anger, agree?
I think it would be more sicker seeing a 15 year old boy playing on teletubies game or watching the tweenies, don't all of you?

People also say that playing computer games can affect your grades at school! Hahahaha, it is relaxing playing a computer game, until you get stuck, but when you relax then go back to work you concentrat more, fact! Fair enough we all get addicted to a game like i do with FF but you still do your homework, well most of us, i do!

Is it just me that this annoys? To all of you out there who say computer games are the cause fo violence and generally bad, play one, as the majority will not have, and the ones who have are no good at it, so play a game and then you will probably enjoy it, Comprenda?

Sir Auron

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.