GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario's House"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/07/02 at 19:35
Regular
Have you ever wondered just what mysterious things go on inside Mario's house? Well look no further as I have provided you with a descriptive piece of writing (made from my own imagination) about Mario's House. To access the house I had to dress as a pizza delivery guy. Hope you enjoy.

I am approaching the door. I glance up at the building itself and am shocked. The house is shaped like a giant mushroom. Like the ones in the video games. I see Mario inside walking past the window. The odd thing about this house is that there is no front lawn. I walk to the front door and press the doorbell. It's the original Mario Bros. Tune. Cool! The door opens and out pops... Sonic?! "Thanks for the blue dye!" he says before walking straight round me. Mario then approaches and says "Mama Mia my pizza." He walks in and tells me to follow him. I close the door behind me and turn around.

All I can see is a red corridor with red carpet. It is about 3 metres in length and leads to a big brown wooden door with a gold star in the middle containing the number 3. "Do you have a 3 a stars on you then?" he asks. I look at him confused. "No a worry, you can a borrow some of mine." He then holds up his hands and gold sparks shoot out. The door opens. This leads to the gallery room.

Inside the gallery room are several pictures showing Mario's adventures from past to present. I can see a picture od Princess Peach and Bowser. They are all covered in a gold frame. All except one. This has a picture of Luigi in it and has a dart struck right through the middle. There are also trophies inside here. One reading "best tennis player" and another "best golf player." We move on to the next room on the right of this one. Mario tells me it's the Kitchen.

Inside the kitchen I find jars and pots full of mushrooms. I ask him what they are full. He replies "they help me grow big to fight Bowser." He gives me one and I place it in my pocket. Like all others this room is red and has more wierd stuff inside. We now move into what I am told is the "flying room."

We enter the "flying room" and toad gives us both a feather. Instantly we are given capes. "You wanna go for a little fly around the room a? First one wins." He immediately shoots off into the air and is back in 10 seconds. "Now lets a move into the target room a."

Inside the target room another Toad hands us a flower. Our clothes then change intoa white and fire starts shooting out of my hand. "Wanna go?" Sure why not I always wanted to do this. I wonder how it doesn't hurt your hand when it happens? Suddenly 2 targets appear and Mario hits it straight away. My turn. I raise my hand and... Awwwwww! It burns. Waving my hand I point to the stairs.

We are now heading for the bedroom. This door is rusty and the bed covered in dust. "I a never sleep. I'm a always fighting bad a guys." he says. Wait one moment while I change my clothes. He opens a cupboard and inside is 10 Mario outfits, 3 frog suits, 2 racoon suits and a pair of jeans which are for 3-4 years old from what I can make of. He takes off his hat and puts on a fresh one.

We then enter the living room and find 1 chair and a TV. Nothing odd about that. This must be the "normal person room."

Next up is the "excercise room." All that is in here is are two weights and a bike. And even these are covered in dust. And even that dust is covered in dust. But there are plenty of pizza boxes and lasagne packets about. Let's move on shall we.

We then travel down the stairs into the back garden. Out here are several sculptures of Mario and a dog house with a name above it. It reads "Yoshi. Gone on holiday back soon. Keep away!" Out here I am told Mario practices all his moves and backflips. "Wait a one a moment" he says. He then pulls on his water backpack and starts to water the plants.

Five minutes later we eventually make it to his safe. Inside here are hundreds and hundreds of gold coins. Plus some gems, gold bars and notes in the corner. "I a stole a them from my bro" he says laughing. He hands me the money and takes the pizza. "Sorry about the a hold up a"

I shake hands then head for the door. I look at my mushroom and try a bit. Mmmmmm not bad. I open the door and find a line of pizza delivery guys waiting to get to the exit. "What happened?" I ask. "He gave us the tour he replied."

5 hours later and I make it out. I jump on my bike and look at the time. Now you know the truth or not so truth about Mario's house. I hope you've enjoyed this post. Uh oh. I'm late for a meeting. Oh well! At least things can't get any worse. Wait a minute, when did I suddenly become as tall as a house?

Thanks for reading.
Sun 28/07/02 at 19:36
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Just got back from Basingstoke. Have to post Sonic's House tomorrow. I promise.
Sat 27/07/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Thanks Roasten. Sorry but I will do Sonic's house tomorrow. Too much stuff to do. Sorry.
Sat 27/07/02 at 16:10
Regular
"do ut des"
Great post Ghost Killer. That was as good as your Nintendo HQ post. Funny and great use of other characters. (Yoshi's Dog House.)
Sat 27/07/02 at 12:02
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Thanks Nasty neighbour. Oh yes and welcome to the forum. May you have a long and band...less time here?
Sat 27/07/02 at 11:44
Regular
great post (first one i have read in this forum, im new today) i cant wait to read sonics one, i smell more a sequels coming on just dont tell nintendo.

The one bad thing about this is you have made me go off becoming a pizza delivery man.

* gos off to job center
Sat 27/07/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Cheers for the feedback guys. I probably will join the tournament SolidSnakeXXI. I am hoping to do a Sonic house probably today. Keep your eyes open.
Fri 26/07/02 at 10:36
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey, that was pretty good!
You made good use of Mario game refferences there putting them into his everyday lifestyle - like watering the plants with the Water Cannon. :)

But doesn't Luigi live with him??
He did in Paper Mario...
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:19
I love those walking tour things, bit like the Hg thing, but it is cool! Well done mate...Do more! (:)
Thu 25/07/02 at 19:46
Regular
Indeed, I noticed many similarities with past posts by you and other people. It looks like you spent a long time on it though, so it doesn't really matter.

Hey, interested in signing up for my SSBM tournament? You don't need the game or anything. It's just a few threads down from this.
Thu 25/07/02 at 19:43
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Good topic, Ghost Killer, but isn't a bit like the a few other posts you've done?

You try too hard, mate. It's a good post, but it's not entirely original like the "In the Nintendo Headquarters".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.