GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For Sale: 1 Reddy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/05/08 at 18:21
Regular
[LINK=http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh254/bluechibi/reddy.jpg][Photo][/LINK]

While sorting out all my old receipts and files, I came across this gem. I'll accept any offers over £5. Collect another 4 and you can claim a free gift.

PM me if you're interested. Winning buyer will receive an "A+++++ will sell to again" feedback rating.

Thank you
Thu 08/05/08 at 20:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I still have some of those at home somewhere, although I think they were the sort you cut out of the receipts... I think it was with Reddies (or possibly renewing membership that I got my first electric shaver. Which wasn't great, and was soon replaced by a much superior Braun model!
Thu 08/05/08 at 19:26
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pb wrote:
>
> I miss the old days of ordering from the SR advert in the back
> of Amiga/ST magazines, the days before the internet as we know
> it.

Or ordering from the SR Catalogue
Thu 08/05/08 at 14:37
"possibly impossible"
Like vouchers. You used to get one for every purchase from Special Reserve (the company run by Tony that used to host these forums) and you could collect 5 and then send them off for a free gift, usually a controller, rumble pack, toy, USB dongle etc of your choice.

I miss the old days of ordering from the SR advert in the back of Amiga/ST magazines, the days before the internet as we know it.
Thu 08/05/08 at 13:58
Regular
Could someone actually explain what these things are to me?

^-^
Thu 08/05/08 at 11:40
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Yup, reddys were the sole way i bought all my mem cards and controllers.

good times ^_^

still have 2 somewhere
Thu 08/05/08 at 09:00
"possibly impossible"
Think I managed to notch up a fair few free gifts from Reddies (started back in the brick Gameboy days), got controllers, memory things and the last ones were 2 small radio controlled cars. Still got them, though one keeps breaking now.
Thu 08/05/08 at 08:26
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> [LINK=http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh254/bluechibi/reddy.jpg][Photo][/LINK]

> While sorting out all my old receipts and files, I came across
> this gem. I'll accept any offers over £5. Collect another 4
> and you can claim a free gift.

:p I remember something along those lines... I just subscribed when SR was charging for the GAD. Got my free gift then. Seem to remember it being a faulty controller that I never even bothered to send back (I mean, come on - who returns freebies?)

EDIT: I'm tempted to buy it now for nolstagia...
Wed 07/05/08 at 19:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Machie wrote:
> [LINK=http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh254/bluechibi/reddy.jpg][Photo][/LINK]
>
> While sorting out all my old receipts and files, I came across
> this gem. I'll accept any offers over £5. Collect another 4
> and you can claim a free gift.
>
> PM me if you're interested. Winning buyer will receive an
> "A+++++ will sell to again" feedback
> rating.
>
> Thank you

And to think I could have made £s...threw away twenty of them only last week during a garage clear out! :)
Wed 07/05/08 at 18:21
Regular
[LINK=http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh254/bluechibi/reddy.jpg][Photo][/LINK]

While sorting out all my old receipts and files, I came across this gem. I'll accept any offers over £5. Collect another 4 and you can claim a free gift.

PM me if you're interested. Winning buyer will receive an "A+++++ will sell to again" feedback rating.

Thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.