GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For Ali"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/11/00 at 22:30
Regular
Ali,
I dont want to sound like a real pain in the butt but I am getting really bored of all the rubbish that is being said on this forum site. It seems that most people who want to write about the future of gaming and being butted out by the regulars who talk about other things. Also, can you please keep the competitions like the suggest a name off this forum, cause all we seem to get is a heap load of rubbish with nearly a hundred posts. Same with the strange competition that ant won just for posting the record host on the site. Please correct this! Sorry for being a party pooper guys, but I am getting pretty frustrated by all the rubbish that keeps repeating over and over again. It definately wasnt like this.
Wed 15/11/00 at 03:19
Regular
a seperate forum for the none game related stuff? I would give it a whole category as soon as you hit the first discussions page and call it 'social'.
Tue 14/11/00 at 10:50
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Don't worry, everyone knows your a pain in the butt, :) only kidding, I think it's a shame that no one sems to be talking about relevant stuff, it used to be fun to come on here after school and talk about consoles and stuff, but there have been some changes and people are growing up, and for some reason topics are becoming more personnal and aimed at certain people instead of the whole group, SR ned to advertise this website in moe places, i will advertise at my college and at my last school, maybe at my work and my friends work, well not some as they work in clubs, We need fresh blood in here with lots of new ideas to bring, the old regulars seem to be judging alot more now. We need something really good to talk about, this is your mission Ali, whether you decide to accept or not, but then I can't do anything about if you choose not to. hhmm, the choice is yours.
Mon 13/11/00 at 22:30
Ali,
I dont want to sound like a real pain in the butt but I am getting really bored of all the rubbish that is being said on this forum site. It seems that most people who want to write about the future of gaming and being butted out by the regulars who talk about other things. Also, can you please keep the competitions like the suggest a name off this forum, cause all we seem to get is a heap load of rubbish with nearly a hundred posts. Same with the strange competition that ant won just for posting the record host on the site. Please correct this! Sorry for being a party pooper guys, but I am getting pretty frustrated by all the rubbish that keeps repeating over and over again. It definately wasnt like this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.