GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could do something impossible..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/09/06 at 12:28
"possibly impossible"
If you could do one impossible thing, what would you do?

or

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
Mon 04/09/06 at 12:28
"possibly impossible"
If you could do one impossible thing, what would you do?

or

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
Mon 04/09/06 at 12:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Bring Steve Irwin back to life. :(
Mon 04/09/06 at 16:31
Regular
Chr1s :
> Stole what I was gonna say :(

I'd like something along the lines of 'Bernard's Watch' that allowed me to stop time whenever I felt like it. The possibilities with something like that are literally endless... Unlike Bernard, I wouldn't be stopping time to get ready for school :/

Also, I'd like a wallet with a one pound coin in that, whenever it was spent, simply reappeared in the wallet. Basically, an infinite supply of money :D

If I had three wishes the first wish would have to be... 'I wish for an infinite number of wishes' ;D
Mon 04/09/06 at 19:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
Reminds of the question "If you could have any super power you wanted, what would you have?"

And on that basis, I would go for invisability ;-D or the ability to fly...
Mon 04/09/06 at 19:42
Regular
Infinite sex drive.
Mon 04/09/06 at 21:32
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Three wishes. Well the rule is that you can't wish for any more wishes so, ummmm, I'd bring back my grandad from the dead, because he died before I was born, (I'm the youngest of 4-something cousins), I'd ask for a wallet with an infinite supply of money and, ummmmm, world peace?
Mon 04/09/06 at 21:37
Regular
""none""
I would wish for infinity more wishes 3 times.
Mon 04/09/06 at 22:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Good health
Enough money to take care of the people who matter to me
Ability to fly
Mon 04/09/06 at 23:26
Regular
I wish that @ngel's little boy is delivered safely into the world. I also wish my girlfriend's sister has a sucessful birth too and that both her and the little girl are well. Oh and my third wish. I wish that the people reading this have a healthy happy life and whatever their dreams are, I hope come true for them. :^D

Money and super powers never once crossed my mind, honest ;)
Tue 05/09/06 at 03:00
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> Infinite sex drive.

Haha :D You're my hero!

I'd just like to win that Powerball lottery thankyouverymuch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.