GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
")-: I'm thinking of parting......................."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/07/02 at 19:39
Regular
....................with my gameboy advance.

Ever since i got my gamecube, on the morning of may the third, i've been hooked.

The console came by its self because i'd pre-ordered super smash bros melee, so i went into town because i was that excited, i couldn't wait for super smash bros to arrive, and i bought i game.

I bought sonic adventure 2 battle and i played on it everyday until i got super smash bros. i completed it with both sides and everything but i still played on it i couldn't get enough.

Anyway a month later i bought a bundle of a controller, a memory card and an LCD moniter. Since then i play on my gamecube on the go where as i used to play on my gameboy advance.

I've checked this website and the price for one new is £64.99.

So how much do you think i'll get for it??

Or is anyone interested in buying one??

I also have Sonic advance for it!!
Wed 24/07/02 at 19:39
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
....................with my gameboy advance.

Ever since i got my gamecube, on the morning of may the third, i've been hooked.

The console came by its self because i'd pre-ordered super smash bros melee, so i went into town because i was that excited, i couldn't wait for super smash bros to arrive, and i bought i game.

I bought sonic adventure 2 battle and i played on it everyday until i got super smash bros. i completed it with both sides and everything but i still played on it i couldn't get enough.

Anyway a month later i bought a bundle of a controller, a memory card and an LCD moniter. Since then i play on my gamecube on the go where as i used to play on my gameboy advance.

I've checked this website and the price for one new is £64.99.

So how much do you think i'll get for it??

Or is anyone interested in buying one??

I also have Sonic advance for it!!
Wed 24/07/02 at 19:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You will be lucky to get about £45-50 for it.
Wed 24/07/02 at 19:54
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
I'll buy sonic advance for 15, maybe.
Wed 24/07/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh- I gave my old one away for free to my friend when I got my new one with an afterburner installed!

:D
Wed 24/07/02 at 19:56
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Well if it's all boxed etc you might get a good amount on Ebay, it just depends!
Wed 24/07/02 at 20:35
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
I think i've got the box.

Also i've got some accessories for it:

a link cable
Light/magnifier thing
Wed 24/07/02 at 20:38
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
I've definatly got the box for the advance and for the light/magnifier thing and i've also got a reachargeable battery with box also.
Wed 24/07/02 at 20:51
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> Heh- I gave my old one away for free to my friend when I got my new
> one with an afterburner installed!

Are you mad, you could at least of got some cash for it
Wed 24/07/02 at 20:55
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Microchips wrote:
> Heh- I gave my old one away for free to my friend when I got my new
> one with an afterburner installed!
>
> Are you mad, you could at least of got some cash for it

agreed
Wed 24/07/02 at 20:59
Regular
How much would you sell Sonic for?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.