GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recent purchases?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/07/02 at 12:00
Regular
I was wandering through the town centre today when I saw in the window of V.Shop Buy 1 DVD Get 1 Free. So I popped in to have a look.

Much to my suprise, they had some good films in the offer. Including three I really wanted - Pi, Requiem For a Dream and Traffic.

Unsure of which ones to purchase - due to lack of funds, I tossed a coin and bought Pi and Traffic for the total sum of £20.

Need to go back for some more though.

Need more money...

So what have you bought recently? Anything good?
Wed 24/07/02 at 12:00
Regular
I was wandering through the town centre today when I saw in the window of V.Shop Buy 1 DVD Get 1 Free. So I popped in to have a look.

Much to my suprise, they had some good films in the offer. Including three I really wanted - Pi, Requiem For a Dream and Traffic.

Unsure of which ones to purchase - due to lack of funds, I tossed a coin and bought Pi and Traffic for the total sum of £20.

Need to go back for some more though.

Need more money...

So what have you bought recently? Anything good?
Wed 24/07/02 at 12:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I bought Chopper (excellent), Three Kings (good), Boogie Nights 2-disc edition (superb) and Spaced: Series 1 (pretty funny)
Wed 24/07/02 at 12:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Recently bought.

Jason X (Spanish Region 2 DVD)
Resident Evil (Region 1 DVD)
Lord of the Rings (Region 1 DVD)
Pearl Tom-Tom Stand (Drums Inc)
Mario Sunshine (GameCube)

Will most likely see if there is anything good in these 2 for 1 DVD offers tonight though me thinks.
Wed 24/07/02 at 12:19
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
On Saturday I popped into Choices Videos where they have a 3 for £26 offer on DVDs so I bought

End of Days
Stigmata
Lost Boys
When Harry Met Sally
Grosse Point Blank
Starship Troopers

Now i don't have any money left for the rest of the month (apart from £5 which I amspending on going to Resident evil tonight). So I won't be able to buy anymore food and I will have to live off Super noodles.
Wed 24/07/02 at 12:30
Regular
I've bought

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (R1)
Bruce Campbell vs The Army of Darkness (R1)
Maniac (R1)
Demons (R1)
Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue
Zombie Holocaust

I kinda of like Horror films
Wed 24/07/02 at 12:58
'Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue'?

What the hell!? :D
Wed 24/07/02 at 13:17
Regular
It's a classic Italian Horror film, thought I wouldn't expect many people have heard of it.
Wed 24/07/02 at 13:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm planning on getting Resident Evil on Reg.1 DVD since it's out next week, and Training Day on Reg.2 which I've seen on play for £11.99.
Wed 24/07/02 at 13:37
Regular
One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest, and The Insider. I approve.
Wed 24/07/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I borrowed the Cannonball Run DVD off a mate if that counts..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.