GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recent purchases?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/07/02 at 12:00
Regular
I was wandering through the town centre today when I saw in the window of V.Shop Buy 1 DVD Get 1 Free. So I popped in to have a look.

Much to my suprise, they had some good films in the offer. Including three I really wanted - Pi, Requiem For a Dream and Traffic.

Unsure of which ones to purchase - due to lack of funds, I tossed a coin and bought Pi and Traffic for the total sum of £20.

Need to go back for some more though.

Need more money...

So what have you bought recently? Anything good?
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:23
Regular
a plasma rifle with a 20 milliwatt range
a handbrake for my canoe
a hairdryer that works underwater
a solar powered torch (yeah I know thats old)
Fri 26/07/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> The Doves 'Last Broadcast'

I was interested in that a while ago but didn't buy it for 2 reasons:

1) Votta listens to Doves.

2) I listened to those realplayer files for a couple of the early sons on the album on Amazon. I know you can't properly tell how good they are on a 30 second clip, but they did seem REALLY bad.

So I didn't bother with it.
Fri 26/07/02 at 16:31
Regular
I brought the New Found Glroy Album man is that a good CD.
Thu 25/07/02 at 22:23
Regular
Erm
The Spider-Man Soundtrack
Silence of the Lambs on video and DVD (Don't ask I'm still pi**ed off about this)
Enterprise 1.6 on video
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Doves rule

Idlewild singer is crap, music is okay.
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:23
Regular
I've got The Remote Part. Great album, with American English as the best track on there, no?

Closely followed by A Modern Way Of Letting Go.
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:17
Regular
"not dead"
Bought two albums.

The Doves 'Last Broadcast' and Idlewild's 'Remote Part'

both of which are very good.
Wed 24/07/02 at 23:27
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Bought Training Day (It is a awesome film), Snoop Dogg Tha Last Meal CD,Predator (the film is great but the DVD and extras suck)
Wed 24/07/02 at 22:45
Regular
".......on the attac"
I've just bought another domain (not with Freeola thought, sorry). Got one from Supanames cos they will let me upload without having to ring them up. Wish Freeola would!

Also, got a book about PHP from Amazon so look out peeps cos soon Lord H will unveil a website which will conquer the world. Or maybe not..... ;-)
Wed 24/07/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I bought 'Training Day'.

Its not the all out action flick I though it would be. Its very slow but it has a good and interesting storyline, worth a look in my opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.