GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the best game for the N64?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/11/00 at 18:41
Regular
Ive just got a N64 and have some money to spend on new games but i dont know what games are rated the best?I know that Perfect Dark is a good game and that Supa smash bros is a fun game to play but thats about it!!
Mon 13/11/00 at 20:55
"possibly impossible"
As I enjoy weird games, I love Space Station Silicon Valley. It's just really mental, I mean how many games have you come across where you play a microchip that can control sheep and motormice on skates. I also love MarioKart, Goldeneye and the classic Fzero X.

The N64 is a top console and it's classic games make up for the fact that it doesn't have to volume of games that the other consoles enjoy. My recommendation is to buy the cheap games from SR as some of the £9.99-£12.99 games are excellent, such as Fzero, Extreme G and Space Station.
Mon 13/11/00 at 20:16
Im borrowing and playing Zelda off of fogmaster and i bought the N64 because i find all the games cool to play and last a long time to complete!
Mon 13/11/00 at 20:07
Regular
No offence Simon, the N64 is a great console, but if you didn't know many good games for the console, why did you buy it?

You made a good choice, anyway.

Zeldas great. Loads of very dull people think it's just walking around, but they all say that half life was just shooting as well...
Mon 13/11/00 at 20:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
There are loads of quality titles out there. To start with how about Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64. These are the ones worthy of an N64.
This Friday Zelda Majoras Mask is out, that will be an absolute must. WWF Wrestlemania 2000 is good but wait till December and WWF No Mercy will be even better.
Jet Force Gemini, Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye, Star Wars Racer/ Rouge Squadron, Ridge Racer 64, ISS Pro Soccer, F-Zero X, Turok 2,3, International Track and Field, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Mario Party 1,2.
There are some brilliant titles out very soon aswell. The World is Not Enough, Star Wars Battle for Naboo, Indiana Jones Infernal Machine, Banjo Tooie, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Dinosaur Planet, Excitebike 64.
I suppose its down to what sort of games you like?
Mon 13/11/00 at 18:41
Ive just got a N64 and have some money to spend on new games but i dont know what games are rated the best?I know that Perfect Dark is a good game and that Supa smash bros is a fun game to play but thats about it!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.