GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto Game Ideas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/07/02 at 09:14
Regular
Here's my ideas which would make the best Grand Theft Auto Game EVER

Larger enviroments be able to rob banks,go in supermarkets,cinemas etc

more cars Laboginnis, Ferrais,Porshce,Oil rigs,etc

Be able to take people hostage and be able to getaway from the police in a helicopter with the hostage or car, fly planes at the airport to get to a different location, be able to destroy buildings

More guns/weapons mini gun,17mm uzi,mail bombs,bazoka,mines,night sticks,chains,C4,revolvers,lasered riffles

More pedestrians, see other criminals getting arrested, see people walking into shop cars etc,

more music like trance/dance rap like Dr Dre,Snoop Dogg,M.O.P.,Xzibit

be able to choose your gang

what do you think?
Wed 24/07/02 at 10:23
"Uzi Lover"
A topic like this comes up ever so often don't it. Actually, it's a topic exactly the same.

So, I shall post this one more time:

You should be able to have a Mini-Scooter and do shootings on it.

YEAH!
Wed 24/07/02 at 10:21
Regular
Please...don't keep doing topics about GTA! Most of that stuff features in GTA: Vice City anyway.
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I didn't know Oil Rigs were cars...
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:14
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Here's my ideas which would make the best Grand Theft Auto Game EVER

Larger enviroments be able to rob banks,go in supermarkets,cinemas etc

more cars Laboginnis, Ferrais,Porshce,Oil rigs,etc

Be able to take people hostage and be able to getaway from the police in a helicopter with the hostage or car, fly planes at the airport to get to a different location, be able to destroy buildings

More guns/weapons mini gun,17mm uzi,mail bombs,bazoka,mines,night sticks,chains,C4,revolvers,lasered riffles

More pedestrians, see other criminals getting arrested, see people walking into shop cars etc,

more music like trance/dance rap like Dr Dre,Snoop Dogg,M.O.P.,Xzibit

be able to choose your gang

what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.