GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation Experience"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/07/02 at 23:24
Regular
Ah, havnt been here for a while :) Anyway, have any of you received the Playstation Experience mailshot thing from Sony?

Playstation Experience is gonna be running along the ECTS games trade show from the 29-31 august. Its gonna give normal members of public to experience all the new games for PS2 and other stuff. The show is going to feature appearances from some celebrity (D-list I bet), several sporting events like skateboarding and BMX competitions and music artists. This is quite interesting because the public has never been allowed to shows like E3 or ECTS so it will be interesting to find out if Sony will try hard enough to please us.

Anyway I have decided to go to it-I ordered 2 tickets for £8 each (might take a mate) and was just wondering if any of you are going to it. Its held in Earls Court in London and you can find out more about it on http://www.playstation.com.
Thu 25/07/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
£8 each I think, you have to preorder, none are available at the door, more info
Thu 25/07/02 at 01:25
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ye I was kinda thinking to going to that as well-how much are the tickets?
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:57
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I'm going to the Games Matrix, 3rd-6th October, it has every console for the public, not only the PS Experience. It's at Earl's Court too I think.
Wed 24/07/02 at 02:33
Regular
lol at two posts before this one...

Ye i got the card thingy in the post the other day as well. Sounds good, but i'm too lazy to take a trip all the way to (wherever it is).
Wed 24/07/02 at 00:13
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Erm, games obviously.....
Tue 23/07/02 at 23:57
Regular
"WWJD"
I haven't heared anything on it, but whats it about?
Tue 23/07/02 at 23:43
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yes, I am definitely writing a report-I am gonna take a pad and a pen so I can note down some things-cameras are not allowed which is a shame. I am really looking forward to it though-I cant wait to play those new games
Tue 23/07/02 at 23:29
Regular
I read about this in a mag last week. Pitty I don't live in England. No wait, what did I just say? Anyways. Hows about writting a small report of your 'experience' could get you a GAD!
Tue 23/07/02 at 23:24
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ah, havnt been here for a while :) Anyway, have any of you received the Playstation Experience mailshot thing from Sony?

Playstation Experience is gonna be running along the ECTS games trade show from the 29-31 august. Its gonna give normal members of public to experience all the new games for PS2 and other stuff. The show is going to feature appearances from some celebrity (D-list I bet), several sporting events like skateboarding and BMX competitions and music artists. This is quite interesting because the public has never been allowed to shows like E3 or ECTS so it will be interesting to find out if Sony will try hard enough to please us.

Anyway I have decided to go to it-I ordered 2 tickets for £8 each (might take a mate) and was just wondering if any of you are going to it. Its held in Earls Court in London and you can find out more about it on http://www.playstation.com.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.