GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Pop Idol lightgun game announced."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/07/02 at 12:10
Regular
Yes thats right finally a game where you can make Gareth Gates, and Co pay for unleashing there lack of talent upon the British public. I have reserved the first copy.
Tue 23/07/02 at 14:08
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> opmrule wrote:
> why isnt there a rock idol or rockstars.
>
> Because they'd only turn out more groups like Status Quo who only know
> 4 chords and whose songs all sound the same, except one - like
> "In the army now".
>
> And before anyone points it out to me - yes, I did say that Will Young
> was a good singer, and I stand by that judgement. He's just wasted on
> pop songs.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with that comment, he might be a good singer at certain songs, but he trys to much to say hey I have a good voice take Relight my fire that was complete overkill towards the end of that track and it is not the first he has gone over kill on.
Tue 23/07/02 at 13:44
"High polygon count"
opmrule wrote:
> why isnt there a rock idol or rockstars.

Because they'd only turn out more groups like Status Quo who only know 4 chords and whose songs all sound the same, except one - like "In the army now".

And before anyone points it out to me - yes, I did say that Will Young was a good singer, and I stand by that judgement. He's just wasted on pop songs.
Tue 23/07/02 at 13:38
Regular
The really sad thing is that at the end of Pop Idol they said "The winner of pop idol 2002 is..." so that means there is a pop idol 2003 can't wait if they get the game out before it starts they could have a annual sales winner.
Tue 23/07/02 at 13:03
Regular
"im addicted to u"
woops posted it twice. (well it needs to be posted twice n e way).
Tue 23/07/02 at 13:02
Regular
"im addicted to u"
the only ppl who bought the crap are stupid pop loving blonds that fancy will young n the ova gay that won. (sorry 4 any blonds that dont like will young n hes gay mate).
Tue 23/07/02 at 13:01
Regular
"im addicted to u"
the only ppl who bought the crap are stupid pop loving blonds that fancy will young n the ova gay that won.
Tue 23/07/02 at 12:59
Regular
"im addicted to u"
why isnt there a rock idol or rockstars. oh i know why cos no one will like them cos they will be a stupid manufactured band. hopefully theres a couple of itv directors n staff it the game aswell.
Tue 23/07/02 at 12:43
Regular
opmrule wrote:
> hope it come in one of the box sets with a light gun and the game for
> £50 cos i wanna blast some pop gays head yeah :)

Thats the spirit, ITV have got a lot to answer for. Mind you so do the mugs that buy the rubbish.
Tue 23/07/02 at 12:27
Regular
"im addicted to u"
hope it come in one of the box sets with a light gun and the game for £50 cos i wanna blast some pop gays head yeah :)
Tue 23/07/02 at 12:10
Regular
Yes thats right finally a game where you can make Gareth Gates, and Co pay for unleashing there lack of talent upon the British public. I have reserved the first copy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.