GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another stupid idea courtesy of the WWE *contains mild spoiler*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/07/02 at 09:18
Regular
No more European title :|. Eric Bischoff has 'unified' it with the IC belt. At a time when we probably need more championships to cover both shows, surely it's silly to get rid of one?
Sun 28/07/02 at 16:46
Regular
"..."
Rich-Xboxsource wrote:
> Meh, the whole one guy holding both the Euro and IC belt has been done
> before in the WWF(E), first with D'Lo Brown back when that guy
> actually had something to do in the company, and again with Kurt Angle
> shortly after his debut in 1999.

Except they actually held two single belts. This time the European title is gone for good. It was a cheap way of getting rid of a belt that the creative team has run out of ideas for. I just find the whole losing of The European belt immediately after the death of it's most famous owner The British Bulldog disgusting.
Sun 28/07/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
Meh, the whole one guy holding both the Euro and IC belt has been done before in the WWF(E), first with D'Lo Brown back when that guy actually had something to do in the company, and again with Kurt Angle shortly after his debut in 1999.
Sun 28/07/02 at 14:21
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Haha!
>
> Who were the European and IC Champions?
>
> Will it mean they'll be having a match to see who keeps the 'unified'
> title?

Jeff Hardy was the European Champ, RVD was the Intercontinental Champ.

Do you see?
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:19
Regular
Damm you was on about RAW. Ok but it was the same for Smackdown...Angle Vs Mark Henry? Edge Vs Jericho? And all the otehr matches. Smackdown has begun a new era too!
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:17
Regular
Yeah, add Rey Vs Chavo to that list and Smackdown was bloody brilliant! Suprisingly it on got a 3.8 Rating and Raw got a 4.3! I thought Smackdown was much better!
Sat 27/07/02 at 19:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
I think RAW has begun a new era. Those matches were exactlt the matches we needed; exciting and original. RVD vs Jeff Hardy? Booker T vs Benoit? D'Lo vs Stasiak? Lesnar vs Dreamer? We don't often see matches like that, and although I've only watched the first twenty minutes SmackDown looks impressive too.
Tue 23/07/02 at 20:36
Regular
Yeah, AJ, Steph signing ... was bad for RAW, but they are trying to spark a feud between ... and elgnA. K.
Tue 23/07/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The match will probably be good, I just hope Van Dam wins it!
Tue 23/07/02 at 18:37
Regular
Well, i don't agree with the idea as it will mean less belts but...

Van Dam Vs Jeff Hardy match Wahooooyyyyy!!!!!!
Tue 23/07/02 at 13:45
Regular
"One More Chance"
If Jeff Hardy wins I will cry, I mean his match against Regal at Vengeance was the worst on the night.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.