GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The getaway"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/07/02 at 22:29
Regular
I looked at the release date for the getaway on a web site and it said sometime in october, i looked at another it said 1st sebtember, does any one know what the actual release date is at the moment?
Thu 25/07/02 at 00:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
KR wrote:
> true crime look better though :p

I take it you are talking about True Crime: LA Streets?. It doesnt look better visually but I think it will have much better gameplay and a longer lifespan.
Thu 25/07/02 at 00:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Christy2000 wrote:
> Why do we have to wait til October it's been in the making for 3000
> millon years

This is just what I think but I am probably talking cr@p. I think the developers of The Getaway have been surprised by the success of GTA3 and may just be making sure that they are offering you enough to compete with GTA3.
Wed 24/07/02 at 23:46
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Why do we have to wait til October it's been in the making for 3000 millon years I don't see anysign of Duke Nukem Forever ethier what are the delevopers playing at? I know I know im to impatient
Wed 24/07/02 at 21:43
Regular
its also Exclusive to PS2. So no XBOX rip offs!
Wed 24/07/02 at 21:22
Regular
true crime look better though :p
Tue 23/07/02 at 02:01
Regular
"accidental superher"
i think in last month's opsm mag where they had an interview they said it was DEFINITELY coming out by the end of this year...well let's hope they keep their promise
Mon 22/07/02 at 23:04
Regular
"Tagline?"
Thats actually happened a couple of times but the games turned out to be crap... oh sh*t i hope your right!
Mon 22/07/02 at 22:59
Nah, never trust the early date! When has a game ever been released over a month early? :-D I wish I am wrong tho, but I'm not.
Mon 22/07/02 at 22:48
Regular
"Tagline?"
Thanks but does anyone know for sure?
Mon 22/07/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
As far as I know, its the September one.

But im not 100% sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.