GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's OUR Halo Championship?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/07/02 at 18:48
Regular
The americans are getting a Halo Championship in major cities, where's ours?!?!
Fri 26/07/02 at 15:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think I'm pretty much ready to go online as far as the setup goes. Only thing is, without Microsoft's proper set up (X-Box Live), I'm a little worried about gits trying to plant a virus or something.

See how it goes I suppose. :-)
Thu 25/07/02 at 23:03
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
yeah, i have everything at the moment apart from the broadband connection and hub
Thu 25/07/02 at 15:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Heh. I have the leads and the hub, so I have everything I need to take my Xbox online.

Problem is, none of my friends are interested in the Xbox which means I haven't tried Halo in multiplayer yet, so to put it simply, I'm a bit crap at it.

Don't know if I dare take it on the internet. :D
Thu 25/07/02 at 00:21
We would if SR paid for the leads and everything to play halo online maybe give us leaflets to pay for them by giving them people on the streets???
Wed 24/07/02 at 22:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Prodigy wrote:
> How many of you have the adsl with xbox setup, we coudl have a forum
> tourney, or just general frag fest

Damn. I should have read the replies before posting one :-)
Wed 24/07/02 at 22:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
How about we try and make our own SR one?

Everyone with an Xbox and broadband arrange a time and date, and use XBconnect, maybe?
Wed 24/07/02 at 22:21
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
How many of you have the adsl with xbox setup, we coudl have a forum tourney, or just general frag fest
Wed 24/07/02 at 01:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah we need a Halo tournament. :-) Especially a good set up where teams of 8 face eachother. :-)
Wed 24/07/02 at 00:05
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
A similar but more lo key competition could be set up. It would be worth it, mabye a competetion could take place at the large Xbox game arena at the commomwealth games since Xbox is sponcering it.
Tue 23/07/02 at 14:03
Regular
Yeah >:-(

Why do the americans get all the events like that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.