GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Afrojoe and Shadow Dragons wedding at Plankland"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/07/02 at 12:48
Regular
On the Afternoon of the 22nd of July, Afrojoe and Shadow Dragons Wedding was held at Plankland, The Church was getting full with various people, Captain Hook Who was a V.I.P. guest because he first thought of the name Plank, T-Rex the obvious suck up was in the front row peering into the brides eyes ( Afrojoe)
Ladies and Gentlemen Please be seated, these words came from Solid snake XX1 who wanted to be at the marriage and was the Vicar
In all plankland we behold our graciousness, we are here today to celebrate the Cough Plank erm wedding of Afrojoe and Shadow Dragon

Here is the First song ....
All thinks bright and Planktiful, All Planks great and small, All Planks Wise and wonderful, The Plank god loves them all

Please be seated on the planks,
Do you Afro Joe take shadow dragon to be you're awful wedded Plank husband
I plank take Shadow Dragon to be my Plank Husband I will love him and not call him a plank for the rest of my plank life.
Thank God says the vicar.
Do you Shadow Dragon Take Afrojoe to be you're awful wedded Plank wife
I plank take Afrojoe to be my Plank Wife I will love him and not call her a plank for the rest of my plank life.
And here is the second song
come all ye plankful , Joyful and plankumphant , come all the planks from heaven above. Plank ye oh plank ye join us on this plank day, Oh come let us plank him oh come let us plank him oh come let us plank him plank our lord .

All went well until.......
You may Now Kiss The Bride, Oh my god shes a plank!, no you're a plank
Did not last long did it Ladies and Gentlemen says solid snake xx11
You're planking me off as solid snake and T-rex were getting off at the end of the church.
You're a plank, Shut up you Plank!, Plank, Plank, Plank, plank, plank, Plank plank, plank, plank. And so it continued for ever,

We sure will remember this marriage in plankland, Should have Been on Eastenders!!!!!
LOL!!!!!
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
What the meh is this all about? Planks? AJ and shadow dragons wedding?! Eh? Shadow Dragon and Aj are decent people, and you go ahead and make some pants, and totally demented, topic about them getting masrried. Well, meh @ you, yet, you won't be able to read this, unless you come back under a new name, hopefully jamthom 2, so we can track you down...

:P
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Who came up with this plank business?

Its just camp.
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, the Plank!

:D
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
"do ut des"
Pitty he didn't take this rubbish with him when he was banned :P
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:19
Regular
"um..."
Plank with the brain of a Plankton thanks for banning him.

Whats with calling people planks? I mean seriously.
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:16
brad@specialreserve wrote:
> ;) All in a days work.
>
> Nobody... and I mean NOBODY spams the pokemon forum :(
>
> That's just low.

Gotta catch them (all)spammers! (:)
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:07
I only just noticed this plank's thread. I'm glad he's gone now. Psh! PLANK!!!
Mon 22/07/02 at 16:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
> ;) All in a days work.
>
>
> That's just low.

---

Yeah. Evil child.
Mon 22/07/02 at 16:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
> ;) All in a days work.
>
>
> That's just low.

Ho ho. A pokemon saviour.
Mon 22/07/02 at 16:17
;) All in a days work.

Nobody... and I mean NOBODY spams the pokemon forum :(

That's just low.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.