GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 CONSOLE TO BE RELEASED IN 2005!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/07/02 at 12:41
Regular
PS3 console to be released in 2005

Japanese media reported on May 6th that the PS3 console is in development. The goal is to make new processor technology, called "grid" about 200x faster than current console technology. This is almost achieving their original goal of making the PS3 1000(!) times faster than the PS2. This goal was publically set by Mr Okamoto, the Senior VP and Chief Technical Officer of Sony Computer Entertainment, at the 2002 Game Developers Conference in San Jose, California.
Mon 22/07/02 at 22:42
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:52
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I does exist.

Yes... thats right...

Thers 25 other letters in the alphabet too... gotta catch em all!
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
smoking guns wrote:
> Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Neither is the word 'flamjibbit'...
>
> But you try telling my uncle that and he'll stab you in the eye!
>
> OK then i does'nt exist.

---

I does exist.
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
smoking guns wrote:
> You must be 14 as you would know that feck is not in dictionary.

There's this thing on the web-site called a 'swear filter' which prevents people using naughty words like a#se, p#ss, s#it ect.. and the word I would have used if this filter wasn't present, would have been a very bad one beginning with the letter F...

So, we have to work around this filter, and make up, non-offensive words like Feck which to the normal person, looks a lot like the word I really meant, but to young kids like you, it just looks like a made up, non existent word.
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Neither is the word 'flamjibbit'...
>
> But you try telling my uncle that and he'll stab you in the eye!

OK then i does'nt exist.
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
smoking guns wrote:
> You must be 14 as you would know that feck is not in dictionary.

Neither is the word 'flamjibbit'...

But you try telling my uncle that and he'll stab you in the eye!
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
Techno freak wrote:
With
> MS not really in a financial or hardware development position to make
> an Xbox 2 until the next world cup this has taken the pressure off
> Sony.

Not realy.
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
You must be 14 as you would know that feck is not in dictionary.
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:30
Regular
Sony are sitting pretty at the moment they have still got the same market share as they had before MS come on the scene so they will be in no hurry to rush the next generation of console hardware. Making sure they don't have the shortage problem they had with the PS2. With MS not really in a financial or hardware development position to make an Xbox 2 until the next world cup this has taken the pressure off Sony.
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
smoking guns wrote:
> A big word describing a little minded man. Sorry, boy.
>
> you were write the first time.

If you where older than 14, then I should think you'd have spelt write as *right, otherwise you need to go back to school and retake english, as it obviosly isn't you're strong point.

As for the PS3, well I couldn't give a flying feck about that console, sony will probably rush the release of that console as well, so they can be the first one on the market again, and gain a foothold in the market. I have two consoles at the moment, so I'll concern myself with those instead of a machine which I haven't even seen, or heard of (spec wise) yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.