GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Likes Medabots?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/07/02 at 21:26
Regular
If you like medabots I think you are cool because medabots are so like cool.
Mon 22/07/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Is anyone here old enough to remeber Zoids? ... Well, their back, and this time in Pog form!... no, thats not right...

Early (FAR too early) this morning, I saw a quick add for a new Zoids cartoon...

(its always comforting when marketing bods failing imagination forces them to re-package old products... look forward to maybe... He-Man 2021?)

Although its always good to see Zoids back.. (does anyone remeber the cool, but highly unusal Speccy (&C64) Zoids game?)... And looking good in computer generated form... They have, for some reason, drawn the human heros in 'classic' cell format.. which, although I have seen work well in big budget movies, I've also seen look increadably naff in cheesy serial/TV cartoons...

Problem is I was only half awake when I saw the trailor, and from what I remeber they've created all the computer generated parts (the Zoids themselves) in a cell-shaded style (ala Jet Set Radio)... which is definitly unusual (making computer graphics look like 'traditional' cell animation and mixing it with 'traditional' cell animation') and certainly interesting....

I dont know if anyone was more awake at the time? Or whether they have seen the cartoon before (not really a big toon fan these days... unless its 40's/50's Waner Bros so it may be an old cartoon) It's possible, given my uneven weekend, that I dreamt/imagined the whole thing?
Mon 22/07/02 at 10:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
phi11ip wrote:
> I've noticed that the JAT survival rate has fallen hideously
> recently.
>
> Only the toughest survive/slip through the net!

---

Nah, make that the ones who post well.

About 0.5%

:D
Mon 22/07/02 at 07:58
Regular
"['....']"
Who cares?
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've noticed that the JAT survival rate has fallen hideously recently.

Only the toughest survive/slip through the net!
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
What in the name of all things TARTY is Medabots?
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
AfroJoe wrote:

> Plank.

-----

I'd much rather start the 'tart' war off. We've had a plank war today already so I think its fair to start the tarting off.

And so, to the n00b:

Shut it you TART.
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:37
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
LOL!

A plank comes into play once again!
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jamie91 wrote:
> If you like medabots I think you are cool because medabots are so like
> cool.

---

Medabots? WTF are medabots?

Oh, and Jamie, does the 91 represent the yar you were born? 1991 was it?

Do we have an 11 year old in our midst?

Oh, and what are medabots?

Plank.
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:35
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Yup.

Let's hope we don't see too much of him in the future, eh?
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> I'd run before you're vicously hunted down by a pack of hungry
> Regulars...AfroJoe, for example - he'll rip you to shreds, I tell you!

---

Yes. Indeed.

I'm off to reply to his post.

See you in a few days after an argument in which he calls me a jobby brain or something. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.