GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RIP Steve Irwin"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/09/06 at 08:42
"possibly impossible"
Had to happen at some point...

BBC news

Probably the way he would have wanted to go, but maybe not now with a wife and 2 kids. Still, you take the risks...
Mon 04/09/06 at 08:42
"possibly impossible"
Had to happen at some point...

BBC news

Probably the way he would have wanted to go, but maybe not now with a wife and 2 kids. Still, you take the risks...
Mon 04/09/06 at 08:52
Regular
awwww no I really liked this guy :(
Mon 04/09/06 at 09:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
See this on the news. Couldnt believe it to be honest, always knew something would happen he took alot of risks. Still sad!
Mon 04/09/06 at 13:07
"possibly impossible"
It's weird that you kid yourself thinking it would never happen when you know the odds are that it will.

Bet he had good life insurance though.
Mon 04/09/06 at 13:50
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Thought I heard this at work on the radio this morning, but wasn't sure if I'd mis-heard it...

Still, how many encounters with snakes / crocs / god-knows what else did he survive...?

Still sucks, he was obviously very passionate about what he did and the animals he encountered, and his almost insane lack of fear in most circumstances meant he was pretty entertaining to watch too.

Guess he's up in that big safari in the sky now...
Mon 04/09/06 at 16:23
Regular
I'm told he was the second person ever to be killed by a Stingray.

It just seems strange that a man who wrestled with crocodiles and snakes all the time could be fatally wounded by a Stingray, but, nature is nature.

:'(
Mon 04/09/06 at 17:27
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
I felt odd when I saw this on the news. I really liked the guy and never saw it coming.

RIP to a legand.
Mon 04/09/06 at 18:10
Regular
Yes it's a real shame, I've always wanted to go to his Australia Zoo and meet the guy. It's terrible that he's died young leaving a wife, 2 year old son and 8 year old daughter. :(

Glad to see this thread hasn't had any insensitive comments like some other threads. The one on DS had a few morons trolling.
Mon 04/09/06 at 18:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Really sad news. :-(

RIP
Mon 04/09/06 at 20:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Really bad news all round. RIP a complete and utter legend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.