GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RIP Steve Irwin"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/09/06 at 08:42
"possibly impossible"
Had to happen at some point...

BBC news

Probably the way he would have wanted to go, but maybe not now with a wife and 2 kids. Still, you take the risks...
Wed 06/09/06 at 12:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
He's not even cold and already the jokes are flooding in

Here
and here

Shame, though I spared a thought for the man, he still had many more years to live with his family.

I feel for them rather than him.
Wed 06/09/06 at 10:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A sad loss indeed and I just hope the video of his death is never released.
Tue 05/09/06 at 20:00
Regular
A sad loss ...
Mon 04/09/06 at 23:14
Regular
I read that he's a fan of Singapore Zoo and considers it a sister Zoo to his own Australia Zoo. So I'll be sure to visit it when I'm there in 5 weeks. Suppose to be one of the best Zoos in the world. They set up the worlds first night safari, I wonder how we're to see the animals though :/
Mon 04/09/06 at 21:40
Regular
tnc wrote:
> I'm told he was the second person ever to be killed by a
> Stingray.

Third, yup third ever recorded. Must have done something to upset the animal though, theyre not aggresive animals.
Mon 04/09/06 at 21:30
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Yeah, pretty much what everyone else is saying. A legend.

RIP
Mon 04/09/06 at 20:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Really bad news all round. RIP a complete and utter legend.
Mon 04/09/06 at 18:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Really sad news. :-(

RIP
Mon 04/09/06 at 18:10
Regular
Yes it's a real shame, I've always wanted to go to his Australia Zoo and meet the guy. It's terrible that he's died young leaving a wife, 2 year old son and 8 year old daughter. :(

Glad to see this thread hasn't had any insensitive comments like some other threads. The one on DS had a few morons trolling.
Mon 04/09/06 at 17:27
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
I felt odd when I saw this on the news. I really liked the guy and never saw it coming.

RIP to a legand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.