GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Idea Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/07/02 at 19:19
Regular
Since it is a game idea forum, any idea you make will be great.

My 2nd game idea is 'Ultima Fighter', ut my first one was 'Torment'.

Ultima Fighter is about the universial championship about the toughest fighters in the universe battling it out to win the universe.

Mainly, it ain't just humans but contains many 'other' species. Aliens, with human shapes. But it ain't ordinary fighting game, it as organized fightss beneath the gaming to destroy any new competitor. The humans, Zandina, Zara and Marcun find out the hiiden secrets and fight at the same time. This is a similar game to The Bouncer instead with more fighting in it.

The Champion, Falcon, has his own organisation called 'The Zalcors', tries to kill and slaughter the the Earth citizens before taking his title.

Its the fight to the death, but with weapons, martial arts, spells, and magic. No ordinary fighter but, new.

What do you think? It may be better if it had FF style graphics, Unreal Tournament stlye characters and mixed Tekken, Dead or Alive and Ehrighiz stlye fighting.

I think its okay, so how about you? Appreciated if someone posts and idea.
Tue 23/07/02 at 11:05
Sir Auron wrote:
> This is a good idea for a topic, but unfortunatley it has been done
> before and people who like designih games, would rather know how to
> get there games acknowledged by a company!
>
> Nice game idea

Thanks.
Tue 23/07/02 at 11:04
½pint wrote:
> 'Game Ideas and Retro Games'
>
> Does this not fit into your master plan somewhere?

Yip, but it wasn't there, now it is.
Sun 21/07/02 at 19:32
Regular
"$hit happens"
This is a good idea for a topic, but unfortunatley it has been done before and people who like designih games, would rather know how to get there games acknowledged by a company!

Nice game idea
Sun 21/07/02 at 19:26
Regular
"¬_¬"
'Game Ideas and Retro Games'

Does this not fit into your master plan somewhere?
Sun 21/07/02 at 19:19
Since it is a game idea forum, any idea you make will be great.

My 2nd game idea is 'Ultima Fighter', ut my first one was 'Torment'.

Ultima Fighter is about the universial championship about the toughest fighters in the universe battling it out to win the universe.

Mainly, it ain't just humans but contains many 'other' species. Aliens, with human shapes. But it ain't ordinary fighting game, it as organized fightss beneath the gaming to destroy any new competitor. The humans, Zandina, Zara and Marcun find out the hiiden secrets and fight at the same time. This is a similar game to The Bouncer instead with more fighting in it.

The Champion, Falcon, has his own organisation called 'The Zalcors', tries to kill and slaughter the the Earth citizens before taking his title.

Its the fight to the death, but with weapons, martial arts, spells, and magic. No ordinary fighter but, new.

What do you think? It may be better if it had FF style graphics, Unreal Tournament stlye characters and mixed Tekken, Dead or Alive and Ehrighiz stlye fighting.

I think its okay, so how about you? Appreciated if someone posts and idea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.