GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid old witch!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/07/02 at 16:20
Regular
I'm talikng about my bloody annoying boss. I actually felt like grabbing her head and slamming her stupid ugly face down very hard on the table untill she stopped moving. Still i'm not that sort of person.
What happen was i was taking an order in the restaurent. 3 people wanted beef, we served beef either rare, pink or well done. Now one of these people wanted it Well done but two wanted it to be not pink but not to well done. I went back into the kitchen with this and began to right it up properly on the order pad. As soon as i was in the kitchen she came running up saying what are they having, then she noticed that i hadn't quite finished and she stared to have a go at me for that. I tried to tell her that i had to expalin something to the chef rather before i worte it up. But no she took the order pad off me and got the order again.
Then she got really shirty with everyone because the washing up wasn't finsihed in time for to go home.
And to top it off was, on saturday we have someone who makes up some food and salads. i have been on at my boss to give the chance to do this when the girl leaves. But he goes and gives it to the most brain dead person in there. He didn't actually think that "hmmmmmm....this girl is a moron whereas ben is off to do catering at college next year and could do with soem expierence" He just chose this girl because she's been their longer than me.

Still to any little ones reading this post whatever you do don't work in a kitchen/restaurent.
Sun 21/07/02 at 16:20
Regular
"I confused?"
I'm talikng about my bloody annoying boss. I actually felt like grabbing her head and slamming her stupid ugly face down very hard on the table untill she stopped moving. Still i'm not that sort of person.
What happen was i was taking an order in the restaurent. 3 people wanted beef, we served beef either rare, pink or well done. Now one of these people wanted it Well done but two wanted it to be not pink but not to well done. I went back into the kitchen with this and began to right it up properly on the order pad. As soon as i was in the kitchen she came running up saying what are they having, then she noticed that i hadn't quite finished and she stared to have a go at me for that. I tried to tell her that i had to expalin something to the chef rather before i worte it up. But no she took the order pad off me and got the order again.
Then she got really shirty with everyone because the washing up wasn't finsihed in time for to go home.
And to top it off was, on saturday we have someone who makes up some food and salads. i have been on at my boss to give the chance to do this when the girl leaves. But he goes and gives it to the most brain dead person in there. He didn't actually think that "hmmmmmm....this girl is a moron whereas ben is off to do catering at college next year and could do with soem expierence" He just chose this girl because she's been their longer than me.

Still to any little ones reading this post whatever you do don't work in a kitchen/restaurent.
Sun 21/07/02 at 16:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bosses should just die, and then we could do anything.

Hoho. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.