GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the chances, eh?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/04/08 at 16:41
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
So, I went to NYC for a long weekend, and just as I get to Times Square...I bump into a friend from home! How crazy is that???

(sorry I've been away for so long, holiday followed by 2 days of safari not being able to load Freeola) :(
Fri 02/05/08 at 00:02
"possibly impossible"
Day After Tomorrow was just...bad.

Well, ok, it had some good bits, mostly the effects, but the script was awful, even for an action disaster movie. I confess to liking Armageddon though, got the special edition of that one.
Thu 01/05/08 at 22:36
Regular
Want to know one of my favourite sci-fi movies? Galaxy Quest :) I enjoy it for what it is, you got Buzz Lightyear, Hans Gruber, Ripley, Monk and so on.

If you liked Independance Day, I'm guessing you loved The Day After Tomorrow, which funnily enough I just watched the South Park parody episode just now. Anyway the movie was really funny and far-fetched, huh it wasn't a comedy? Nevermind then ;)
Thu 01/05/08 at 22:28
"possibly impossible"
Cool explosions. Will Smith being all gung-ho. The Bi-plane bit. White House getting trashed. Yey!

But...Brent Spiner trying not to be data. Blatent Mac ads. Cringeworthy British Accents. Argh!
Thu 01/05/08 at 22:17
Regular
The day America and Bill Pullman saved all our lives. God bless America *saluts* Next time those bloody aliens come back, they better have decent anti-virus software installed.
Thu 01/05/08 at 22:02
"possibly impossible"
Strangely, that just reminded me that I went to see Independence Day twice in Exmouth cinema.

Can't have been anything else on the second time (that's my only explanation). Ah, but how do I explain having it on DVD as well? Oh.
Thu 01/05/08 at 15:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Very odd.
"What's going on here then, eh?"
Similar thing happened years ago. I was in Weymouth for a break, went to watch Independance Day at the cinema and saw one of my old classmates in there sitting a few rows back. Freaked out a little.
Wed 30/04/08 at 22:03
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
pb wrote:
> and you come back to win a GAD! You're obviously having a lucky
> week!

Yeeeeeah...very nice way to come back hehehe :)
Wed 30/04/08 at 22:03
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Tis all crazy
Wed 30/04/08 at 18:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
In Brittany I bumped into the kid I used to change next to in PE.

And in a theme park we bumped into our nextdoor neighbours (no idea we were both going to Wales, but strange).

It's a low chance but high probability, isn't it?
Wed 30/04/08 at 17:51
Regular
Manhattan is one of the most popular tourist destinations all year round, maybe even more attractive with the £ over two to the $

I find coincidences like that more surprising when you meet someone at the airport, on the same flight, to the same resort and hotel. It's happened a few times now, all be it from the 'local' airport as opposed to a much larger one like Heathrow or Gatwick.

I had quite a surprise in Tenerife, staying on the North side (away from "This Is England" in the south of the island - which would be great if I was going with a group of mates on a booze cruise, not for much else) and meeting someone in the apartments we were staying in. He'd left a couple of days before and we ended up going on a trip to La Laguna, a way up the island. We went to one of several stretches of beach on the island and there was the person who'd left the hotel a few days back in Puerto de la Cruz, on the beach. It was strange in that we didn't take an organized tour and it's still not the most popular part of the island, or even close. Seemed a strange place to meet someone..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.