GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Actually, Pink Floyd Rule"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/07/02 at 19:32
Regular
So neh.

Much better than SOAD and Nickelback.
Mon 22/07/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Have "Dark side Of The Moon" playing as I work.

"Us and Them" - superb song
Mon 22/07/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Back in black"
Stryke wrote:
> Let's get this straight. SOAD suck. Completely shouty crap. Nickelback
> (Silver Side Up) suck. Nickelback (The State) rule, when they were
> actually original. Pink Floyd moan, but the music itself is good.
>
> And RHCP rule them all.

The chili peppers are good, yes. Flea's bass-lines are amazing and the music is good. But ever album has boring songs on it. To be the best band they need an album that will not bore you once every 4 tracks! No offence to the Chili peppers!

Listen to SOAD, listen to the lyrics understand them and maybe you will think differently of SOAD! While listening to the lyrcis think about were they come from, there backgrounds and enemies!
Sun 21/07/02 at 20:23
Regular
Pink Floyd aren't moannnyyyy...
Sun 21/07/02 at 15:41
I have every album ever made bye Pink Floyd so I think I could call myself a fan in fact how I got into them was a funny story. Of course they were the arcitects of many things too like the pyscodelic bubbles and flying pigs (laughs)
Sun 21/07/02 at 13:44
Regular
Let's get this straight. SOAD suck. Completely shouty crap. Nickelback (Silver Side Up) suck. Nickelback (The State) rule, when they were actually original. Pink Floyd moan, but the music itself is good.

And RHCP rule them all.
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:52
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
True.
Sun 21/07/02 at 11:49
Comfortably numb a good track
Sun 21/07/02 at 11:34
Regular
"Back in black"
They don't actually rule, but I think they are pretty damn good. They have made an huge impact on the music scene. Damn right they are better that Nickelback but SOAD... sorry, no!
Sun 21/07/02 at 11:31
Regular
:0)

Get... Animals. I love Animals, acousticy thingy. The Wall is fantastic too, very different... pyschological album, t'is interesting.

Meddle is ok, only that the first and last tracks are really worth anything, but they're fantastic. One of these days and Echoes, both need to be heard.

More as it develops.
Sun 21/07/02 at 10:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
There's only one band better than Floyd and that's Zeppelin ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.