GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movie quotes thread......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/09/06 at 22:21
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
There was a comp with tihs in it, and it was fairly simple, someone says a quote from a fairly well known movie, and if someone else guesses it right they get to put up another quote.

No googling or using search engines to find this stuff, its retarted.
Thats the only rule, pretty much. Heres your first one, its here because it surprised me from what movie it came from:

" I'm serious Bucko*, I WILL END YOU!"

(*Bucko might be something else)

If you remember the old comp for this then it wil lbe a bit easier, because I used this one in it.
Fire away, and if I feel like it I'll get a score board up.;D
Fri 08/09/06 at 17:00
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I think I'll actually edit that, I was very tired because I'm not used to 7 hour days yet, got off at 2:15 in primary, 4:10 in secondary.
Anyway, I presume this thread is dead, so I'll h=just tell you.

It was in "The cat in the hat", and I was really surprised. He says that with a huge cleaver in his hand and then chops off his own tail. It was the only funny bit in the movie.
Thu 07/09/06 at 10:36
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's "retarted" is it?

I have no idea, so Pokemon: The Movie?
Wed 06/09/06 at 21:35
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Wait, just so everyone knows, I hadn't seen the "Wakka movie quotes thread" further down the forum, and so I did this. Anyway, this thread (And that one) are practically shut down now so......*shrugs*
Mon 04/09/06 at 10:29
Regular
"lets go back"
I remember the game from last time. I also remember you using this quote. I just cant remember what film it was from.
Sun 03/09/06 at 22:21
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
There was a comp with tihs in it, and it was fairly simple, someone says a quote from a fairly well known movie, and if someone else guesses it right they get to put up another quote.

No googling or using search engines to find this stuff, its retarted.
Thats the only rule, pretty much. Heres your first one, its here because it surprised me from what movie it came from:

" I'm serious Bucko*, I WILL END YOU!"

(*Bucko might be something else)

If you remember the old comp for this then it wil lbe a bit easier, because I used this one in it.
Fire away, and if I feel like it I'll get a score board up.;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.