GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recent and Decent RPG's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/07/02 at 10:41
Regular
Hey everyone, i am soon to go into town and i was thinking of getting a new and cheap game, so i opted for a used GBA game or a Psone, as i favour RPG's i was hoping someone can sugest one on these consoles/format and not Golden Sun or any FF, i have completed them all

Thank
:)
Sir Auron
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Selected"
Alundra 2 is out now but I don't know if it's any good, first one wasn't bad though...

But someone here already said it, a decent RPG (a real old-skooler for all you cats) comes in the shape of Suikoden or Suikoden 2, apparantly their quite hard to get a copy of but that adds to the fun!

Or Wait 'till summer next year and get Suikoden 3. blah. blah. blah.
Sun 21/07/02 at 10:11
Regular
"$hit happens"
Where do you live Resi, as it may just be the asda near you and what format is grandia on?
I went into town as i said but in Gamestation they had not got Jade cacoon(very disappointed) Nor did they have another game i was reckomended by a friends, Alundra, meant to be very good but still i may get Grandia but what console is it on?
thanx
Sun 21/07/02 at 10:04
Regular
"Back For Good"
I saw Grandia for £6 in Asda, might be worth a look in. Summoner is rubbish don't bother with it, The graphics terrible, controls awkward, camera irratating and you just complete an area then the blocked surrounding just dissapears, pants!! not to mention the pop up!
Sun 21/07/02 at 09:46
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Summoners a game I really enjoyed and by the looks of it Rosalind is
> named from a character in it (am i right?) :D

Actually Rosalind is my real name......It was chosen by God.....or something.

It's also from As You Like It by Shakespere.

so there ya go!

I do have summoner though and Its a good RPG though its certainly Lacking when you compare it FF!
Sat 20/07/02 at 14:09
Regular
"  "
Possibly.....what other games do you have?
Sat 20/07/02 at 14:04
...or it could just be her name...:P

I have Summoner, all I need now is a PS2 to play it on (15 days left!).
Sat 20/07/02 at 14:02
Regular
"  "
Summoners a game I really enjoyed and by the looks of it Rosalind is named from a character in it (am i right?) :D
Sat 20/07/02 at 13:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
There's Vagrant Story on the PSone, quite a good RPG, not my thing but I'd say it would make RPG fans happy. Some good, crisp graphics, a decent story and dialog, and a good combat system as well. Should be on budget now.
Sat 20/07/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
For PSX get Suikoden and Grandia, they'll keep you going for about 6 months.
Sat 20/07/02 at 10:49
Regular
"$hit happens"
ok
I am just RPG mad!
:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.