GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I WON THE EXTRA GAME!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/11/00 at 19:06
Regular
YEEEESSSSS!!!! THANKS TONY!!! ALI, I WILL BE E-MAILING YOU SOON!!!
I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO WIN 3 GAMES!!!! YEEEAAHHH!!!!
THANKS SPECIAL RESERVE!!!
Thanks for reading, form your local Ant, Ant.
Sun 12/11/00 at 00:50
Regular
I feel distraught being the one winning just one game........thanks for saying my name though!
Sat 11/11/00 at 20:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Its just some guy named Chris won a game on the first of a month. It might have been March actually. Sorry.
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:57
Chris? HUH? are you talking to me Ant? is this nae 'Chrissayz'? no, my real name is, Tom, and my mate is Simon hence the login name, it was a rap tune by Pharoe Monch, don't download the dirty version as it's not for young ears. getting quite old now, but Simon did put it on some time ago.
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
You weren't Chris by any chance, were you???
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
DON'T LEAVE!! We have me, you, Grix, Elite, Edgy, Tony, bjlangley, Damo, Dan, Dan_uk there are quite alot!!! So don't leave!!!
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:48
I think I was the 3rd person to win a game, completly by accident, I won PDark on the 1/04/2000, very happy that i was chosen, have stayed loyal ever since, I have learned loads of stuff from this site, read loads of reviews and bought some games, havn't joined but i'm thinking that over at the moment, this site isn't as interesting as it used to be, no one stays here as long as they used to, the same old regulars that appear in this forum, Ant, EDGY, Grix, Elite, I think I had better change forums, but there are so many to choose from.
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
I WAS HERE FROM THE 3RD DAY!!!
TONY, it wasn't a joke, was it???
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:36
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Do you mean the longest at this session or the longest since their first ever message?

SimonSayz wrote:
> wish we could tell who had been here the longest. no one would
> really care, but it would be interresting to know.
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:35
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Edgy - your back. Just too late for the grand finale. Are you more comfortable with the layout now
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:34
wish we could tell who had been here the longest. no one would really care, but it would be interresting to know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.