GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got sims castaway!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'sims 2 castaway'.
Tue 29/04/08 at 22:25
Regular
I have severly injured myback and as a consequence i have become addicted to sims castaway but after much playing am now stuck and if i dont get sum help soon i fear i may do myself further injuries!!! could anyone help me i need a spade, rope and thats for starters!!!!1
Tue 29/04/08 at 23:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Click Here for a walkthrough.

This is what I found when I searched the net in regards to the spade and rope:

For the rope you need 3 long vines to make it. Tt might not show as the rope on your tool list but it might be a question mark.

And for the spade:

Ms. Weeder will ask you for something to help eradicate parisites that are attacking her plants. Go to Dr. Feelgood and she will say she will be able to make a formula for Mrs. Weeder. She will request some items (for me crushed bugs and then some fish) in order to make the formula. Bring the items to her and she will make the formula. Bring the formula to Ms. Weeder and she will give you a spade handle and a spade head in exchange. Go the crafting table and make the spade.

I assume this is for the DS game.
Tue 29/04/08 at 22:25
Regular
I have severly injured myback and as a consequence i have become addicted to sims castaway but after much playing am now stuck and if i dont get sum help soon i fear i may do myself further injuries!!! could anyone help me i need a spade, rope and thats for starters!!!!1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.