GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The FOG O'clock News"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 15:29
Regular
Good evening and welcome to tonight's FOG O'clock news brought to you today by me, Nathan Edgy. Here are the headlines.

George Bush attended meetings with European and Asian leaders over the sales of American goods.

British police arrest a Turok fan for going over the top with his support for Acclaim's new game.

Plumbers all over the UK are losing business due to videogames phenomenon.

And in sports news,

Golfer lashes out at photographers in frustration.

Top racer is beaten on the line by a strange newcomer.

Back to the main news.

Today, George Bush attended meetings in Brussels today to see why American products are not selling as well as they should be. Here's Ali with his report.

Today is a big day for software giants Microsoft. After their venture into the videogames market didn't go quite to plan in Japan and Europe, the fate of the X-box as a worldwide competitor lies in the hands of the US President George Bush. Although some say that's not so good for Microsoft, Bill Gates seems pretty certain that President Bush will do everything in his power to get sales of the X-box to increase,

"The X-box is BIG in America. Infact it's so big we needed to get a team of highly acclaimed architects to design it. However, the Japanese and Europeans don't seem to realise it's the most powerful games console out there, and therefore the best.

George Bush has given me his word that he will do everything he can to promote sales of the X-box videogames console. He has even hinted the use of stealth bombers if necessary. All President Bush and I want to do is to show the world that the United States of America are the best in the world."

George Bush is still in the building behind me talking to such officials in the world as Tony Blair and Shigeru Miyamoto. George Bush entered the meeting feeling very optomistic about the situation and felt certain he could guarantee some kind of action plan that would make the X-box a more powerful contender in the market.

Whether this works or not, we can only wait and see. This is Ali reporting live from Brussels.

Thankyou Ali. In other news, Jason Reed, a young, single, fat, virgin who lives with his mother, has been queing outside an Oxford Street videogames store for almost 4 days now. However, recent reports suggest his world record attempt at queing for a videogame for fifty days has failed due to him getting on the wrong side of the law.

According to an eye witness, he was spotted paying a woman for 'cleaning' his tent at three-am earlier this morning. The police were soon informed and arrested both the prostitute and Jason Reed himself. Miss Susan Jones, 18, from 12 Carlyle Rd, London, the prositute that got arrested said she didn't want to be identified for our news report.

Plumbers are having trouble getting business lately after a release date for Nintendo's first platform game on the GameCube, Super Mario Sunshine, was announced.
"It's terrible," one plumber said, "even our most loyal customers have now turned to me and said 'we only want one plumber fixing our waterworks'. Super Mario is having a devastating effect on my business and other plumbing businesses all over the UK."
Personally, I haven't heard anything so pathetic in my life, but news is news.

Now to the sports.

Plum, female golfer of the year according to Mario Golf, lashed out at the photographers today, blaming them for a terrible start at the course.

And Wario, the current champion in the Super Mario Kart Superstakes Cup, was beaten on the line today by newcomer Sonic the Hedgehog. Nobody cared that Sonic had won,but were delighted to see Wario defeated after his hat-trick of wins last month.

That's about it for todays news. Once again, here are the days headlines:

George Bush attends talks on the future of the X-box.
Turok fan fails world record attempt and,
The plumbing industry is hit hard as a release date is scheduled for Super Mario Sunshine.

That's all from me and the FOG O'clock news this evening, we'll leave you with the weather....

Scorchio!
Sat 20/07/02 at 15:08
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Great post, heh
Fri 19/07/02 at 16:38
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Cool post!! Um....
Fri 19/07/02 at 16:27
Regular
good news edgy
Fri 19/07/02 at 16:17
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Heh... Scorchio...
Fri 19/07/02 at 15:29
Regular
Good evening and welcome to tonight's FOG O'clock news brought to you today by me, Nathan Edgy. Here are the headlines.

George Bush attended meetings with European and Asian leaders over the sales of American goods.

British police arrest a Turok fan for going over the top with his support for Acclaim's new game.

Plumbers all over the UK are losing business due to videogames phenomenon.

And in sports news,

Golfer lashes out at photographers in frustration.

Top racer is beaten on the line by a strange newcomer.

Back to the main news.

Today, George Bush attended meetings in Brussels today to see why American products are not selling as well as they should be. Here's Ali with his report.

Today is a big day for software giants Microsoft. After their venture into the videogames market didn't go quite to plan in Japan and Europe, the fate of the X-box as a worldwide competitor lies in the hands of the US President George Bush. Although some say that's not so good for Microsoft, Bill Gates seems pretty certain that President Bush will do everything in his power to get sales of the X-box to increase,

"The X-box is BIG in America. Infact it's so big we needed to get a team of highly acclaimed architects to design it. However, the Japanese and Europeans don't seem to realise it's the most powerful games console out there, and therefore the best.

George Bush has given me his word that he will do everything he can to promote sales of the X-box videogames console. He has even hinted the use of stealth bombers if necessary. All President Bush and I want to do is to show the world that the United States of America are the best in the world."

George Bush is still in the building behind me talking to such officials in the world as Tony Blair and Shigeru Miyamoto. George Bush entered the meeting feeling very optomistic about the situation and felt certain he could guarantee some kind of action plan that would make the X-box a more powerful contender in the market.

Whether this works or not, we can only wait and see. This is Ali reporting live from Brussels.

Thankyou Ali. In other news, Jason Reed, a young, single, fat, virgin who lives with his mother, has been queing outside an Oxford Street videogames store for almost 4 days now. However, recent reports suggest his world record attempt at queing for a videogame for fifty days has failed due to him getting on the wrong side of the law.

According to an eye witness, he was spotted paying a woman for 'cleaning' his tent at three-am earlier this morning. The police were soon informed and arrested both the prostitute and Jason Reed himself. Miss Susan Jones, 18, from 12 Carlyle Rd, London, the prositute that got arrested said she didn't want to be identified for our news report.

Plumbers are having trouble getting business lately after a release date for Nintendo's first platform game on the GameCube, Super Mario Sunshine, was announced.
"It's terrible," one plumber said, "even our most loyal customers have now turned to me and said 'we only want one plumber fixing our waterworks'. Super Mario is having a devastating effect on my business and other plumbing businesses all over the UK."
Personally, I haven't heard anything so pathetic in my life, but news is news.

Now to the sports.

Plum, female golfer of the year according to Mario Golf, lashed out at the photographers today, blaming them for a terrible start at the course.

And Wario, the current champion in the Super Mario Kart Superstakes Cup, was beaten on the line today by newcomer Sonic the Hedgehog. Nobody cared that Sonic had won,but were delighted to see Wario defeated after his hat-trick of wins last month.

That's about it for todays news. Once again, here are the days headlines:

George Bush attends talks on the future of the X-box.
Turok fan fails world record attempt and,
The plumbing industry is hit hard as a release date is scheduled for Super Mario Sunshine.

That's all from me and the FOG O'clock news this evening, we'll leave you with the weather....

Scorchio!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.