GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"upgrade upgrade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 15:12
Regular
If Halo is so great, why is version 2 already in development? If X-Box is so great, why does Microsoft feel the need to add on a digital tv recorder?
Fri 19/07/02 at 15:12
Regular
If Halo is so great, why is version 2 already in development? If X-Box is so great, why does Microsoft feel the need to add on a digital tv recorder?
Fri 19/07/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Beats me.

Bill, I think you've been found out.
Fri 19/07/02 at 15:16
Regular
There ya go for all you doubters. Microsoft most definite to fail after these findings
Fri 19/07/02 at 15:43
Regular
Dave RJR wrote:
> If Halo is so great, why is version 2 already in development? If X-Box
> is so great, why does Microsoft feel the need to add on a digital tv
> recorder?

Is Halo 2 an upgrade or a sequel?
Fri 19/07/02 at 15:51
"I h8 ron atkinson"
Edgy wrote:
>
> Is Halo 2 an upgrade or a sequel?

Well isnt that a bit obvious by the way they have called it "Halo 2"!
And not Halo - Sphincters Revenge or something along those lines!
Fri 19/07/02 at 15:57
Regular
Well the reason I asked was because Dave RJR called this topic 'upgrade upgrade' yet if Halo 2 is a sequel, it's not necessarily an upgrade which means it's a continuation or a seperate game based on the original.

Whether the original Halo is 'great' or not makes no difference (other than if the original didn't sell, the sequel would not likely be made)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.