GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good morning."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 02:39
Regular
Good morning to you in SR land. i hope you are well. You may ask why i'm up this early. Why indeed? and for that question i have no answer. I just come down and finished watching the end of maimi twice. For all you cultured swines that is a only fools and horses film.
I'm very bored at the moment and it seems i'll being staying that way untill i go to catering college in september. Still i've got work to look foward tonight. Great!
Still if any one lese suffers from insomia then please reply. If not i'll go back to news 24. Yes i get to hear the same story 50 times in a row.
Fri 19/07/02 at 02:39
Regular
"I confused?"
Good morning to you in SR land. i hope you are well. You may ask why i'm up this early. Why indeed? and for that question i have no answer. I just come down and finished watching the end of maimi twice. For all you cultured swines that is a only fools and horses film.
I'm very bored at the moment and it seems i'll being staying that way untill i go to catering college in september. Still i've got work to look foward tonight. Great!
Still if any one lese suffers from insomia then please reply. If not i'll go back to news 24. Yes i get to hear the same story 50 times in a row.
Fri 19/07/02 at 02:47
Regular
Hey there...

I got sod all to do till I go UNI in september...pretty bored...Just play championship manager really.

Sod news 24. cybernet on ITV now!
Fri 19/07/02 at 03:15
Regular
"I confused?"
Cybernet was alright, though too much X Box for my liking.
Fri 19/07/02 at 03:18
Regular
Uh huh, cybernet is the only games program we seem to get on normal TV so we just have to make do!

Whats up with showing it only at 3am?!

Oh well, back to News 24...

damn racist american cops...
Fri 19/07/02 at 04:03
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Problem with Cybernet is they have a tendecny to redo reviews and coverage of games that are several years old, and they've already covered before, they also lean reviews depending on incentives they've been given by publishers. Bits and Gamesmaster live on in memory. :(
But as Ort already said, its all we have, so we just have to make do with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.