GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who cares about the future of gaming?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/11/00 at 15:27
Regular
Why move forwards when you can move backwards and relive the days of Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy on the Spectrum. I'm sure there's a place in everyone's heart for the console they were brought up on. Luckily for console manufacturers at the moment there's not a lot in the way of real competition (Sega, Nintendo and Sony being the main contenders). But younger gamers will have such high expectations from newer machines. I say bring back the good old classics like Bomb Jack.
P.S. Anyone interested in this topic can find an excellent site with lots of old Spectrum classics set up as Java Applets:
The URL is http://www.specrum.lovely.net
You need to have your browser Java-Enabled to play the games.
Tue 29/04/08 at 16:36
Regular
hi guys & girls

Thinking of putting a trip on to Mexico over the christmas and new year period for two weeks. The trip will be open to all levels of divers and we will be diving in the ocean (reefs and wrecks) and also cave diving in the cenotes.
This is a family orientated holiday so wife and kids welcome and should be a nice change to get away at christmas.
Anyone interested please contact me (Andy Boyle)
Home No. 01706 669220
Mobile No. 07788857069
e-mail [email protected]

I will wait to see whos interested and will put some prices together.
Also if anyone wants to do any training courses on the holiday we will be more than happy to accomodate you. (contact for course prices).

Many thanks
Andy Boyle
Sat 11/11/00 at 15:30
Regular
I better just point out, it's www.spectrum.lovely.net

He missed the t in spectrum.

:)
Sat 11/11/00 at 15:27
Why move forwards when you can move backwards and relive the days of Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy on the Spectrum. I'm sure there's a place in everyone's heart for the console they were brought up on. Luckily for console manufacturers at the moment there's not a lot in the way of real competition (Sega, Nintendo and Sony being the main contenders). But younger gamers will have such high expectations from newer machines. I say bring back the good old classics like Bomb Jack.
P.S. Anyone interested in this topic can find an excellent site with lots of old Spectrum classics set up as Java Applets:
The URL is http://www.specrum.lovely.net
You need to have your browser Java-Enabled to play the games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.