GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best ever Zelda game."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/07/02 at 10:19
Regular
What do you all think was the best Zelda game ever made?
Of course, I loved Ocarina of Time, but I completed far to quickly for my liking. I also liked the colour gameboy games too but my favourite has to be the one on the snes, which will be coming to the GBA =).
A link to the past is actually one of the best games I have ever played, though the snes had many great rpgs and secret of mana was quite brilliant also.
Anyway it would be cool to see what you guys think.
Mon 22/07/02 at 00:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ocarina of time, I watched this from the beggining, all the delays just hyped more and more.

The SNES game is a close second, OOT clinched it on the fact that it was too good and honestly one of the best games ever.
Sun 21/07/02 at 23:35
sqwinney wrote:
> The best is Ocarina of Time. It just rocks!!!
> The new Zelda looks rubbish.

I take it you haven't seen this months NGC Magazine's DVD, either that, or you must be crazy. :P
Sun 21/07/02 at 22:01
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Well in order of the Zelda games that I own

1) Zelda Ocarina of Time
2) Zelda Links Awakening
3) Zelda Majora's Mask
4) Zelda Orcale of Seasons
5) Zelda Orcle of Ages
6) Zelda Game & Watch

I really want Zelda Link to the Past and the two NES ones when i get round to buying a NES
Sun 21/07/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ocarina of Time definately! Ive never played A Link to the Past so Im looking forward to the GBA version!
Sun 21/07/02 at 19:05
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Oot it beats all the other zelda games and all the other games for any platform!!
Sun 21/07/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Oops..."
The best is Ocarina of Time. It just rocks!!!
The new Zelda looks rubbish.
Fri 19/07/02 at 18:42
boxcar_boy wrote:
> doestn matter cos the new cel shaded zelda WILL BE THE BEST EVER!

It's not even certain if Epona is in it, though. Riding around Hyrule in Ocarina of Time was a classic experience. And shooting those damn Poes on horseback was so cool. I just hope she makes an appearance.
Fri 19/07/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
boxcar_boy wrote:
> doestn matter cos the new cel shaded zelda WILL BE THE BEST EVER!

No it won't. It'll be like Majora's Mask - even though the gameplay will be excellent, no Ganon and no Zelda will mean it doesn't feel like a proper Zelda game. In my opinion, for that, you have to be battling Ganondorf himself, not some stupid little skull kid! Or rescuing you non-existent sister!
Fri 19/07/02 at 18:18
Regular
"innocent"
doestn matter cos the new cel shaded zelda WILL BE THE BEST EVER!
Fri 19/07/02 at 18:14
Definitely Ocarina of Time... I loved it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.