GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tour de Florida"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/07/02 at 23:33
Regular
Well, tomorrow morning I'm off to the States. :-)
I'll be staying with my girlfriend so I doubt I'll be online much, but I'll try to get on now and then even if its just a quick hello. :-)
I'll be back on August 21st so if theres a Notable election between now and then I expect to come back and find my name all shiney and gold ! ;-)
Only kidding. ;-)

No doubt I'll take a look at some of the X-Box titles over there so if I get a go on any titles I'll be sure to report back with my info. :-)
Ugh, the flight tomorrow is gonna be a pig of a journey but it'll be worth it once I'm there.

In case I don't chat to some of you before I come back - seeya soon. And newbies - be good ! Or I'll have to give you a damn good slap on the wrist when I get back. ;-))

Like I said, I'll try to get on a few times while I'm there - its really down to she who must be obeyed letting me on. ;-)

Seeya soon. :-)
Thu 25/07/02 at 00:26
Epcot is good for technology which is also your passion aint it mate so check it out and say hello to jul's cute a** mates for me ;)
Wed 24/07/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
oi just keep of the forums if all you gonna do is get us nerds jelous :)
Wed 24/07/02 at 01:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've been to Universal before and that was fun. :-) Haven't been to the other places yet but Jul wants to get me to Epcot soon. Treating me to a drool session over stuff I can't have. ;-))

Seaworld is a great place too - should be going there a couple of times too while I'm here thanks to the annual passes we have. :-)
Mon 22/07/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Hey if you're there yet and have logged in to see if there are any replies.

Well,i hope you are having a great time.

I'm jealous as anything,i'll be going in a couple of years.

How's Busch Gardens ,Universal Studios ,Disney World ,Gator Land .etc?
Fri 19/07/02 at 14:05
Regular
Please say you are sarcasticlly joking about not knowing where florida is...

Florida is in the USA if you don't know....
Fri 19/07/02 at 13:22
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Where the blimin heck is florida?
Fri 19/07/02 at 10:56
Regular
Florida eh? Have fun.
Fri 19/07/02 at 09:55
Regular
Hey, have a cool time man.
Thu 18/07/02 at 11:24
Regular
Have fun in Florida.

If you want any reccomendations for places to eat...try the Western Steer on International Drive (opposite Wet 'n' Wild).

All you can eat everything...including Ice-cream....mmmmmm
Wed 17/07/02 at 23:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well, tomorrow morning I'm off to the States. :-)
I'll be staying with my girlfriend so I doubt I'll be online much, but I'll try to get on now and then even if its just a quick hello. :-)
I'll be back on August 21st so if theres a Notable election between now and then I expect to come back and find my name all shiney and gold ! ;-)
Only kidding. ;-)

No doubt I'll take a look at some of the X-Box titles over there so if I get a go on any titles I'll be sure to report back with my info. :-)
Ugh, the flight tomorrow is gonna be a pig of a journey but it'll be worth it once I'm there.

In case I don't chat to some of you before I come back - seeya soon. And newbies - be good ! Or I'll have to give you a damn good slap on the wrist when I get back. ;-))

Like I said, I'll try to get on a few times while I'm there - its really down to she who must be obeyed letting me on. ;-)

Seeya soon. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.