GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC - DVD Disc"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/07/02 at 20:33
Regular
Maybe Ive missed it but I havnt seen anyone post about it yet?

Wow it was superb, I had doubts on Celda till I saw the footage. Its amazing!

And metroid prime!

I cant be bothered to go into it, but if you have dvd player get the latest NGC. Or even if you dont get the latest NGC anyway,
YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Unretired"
Maybe Ive missed it but I havnt seen anyone post about it yet?

Wow it was superb, I had doubts on Celda till I saw the footage. Its amazing!

And metroid prime!

I cant be bothered to go into it, but if you have dvd player get the latest NGC. Or even if you dont get the latest NGC anyway,
YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:35
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Someone did a post about it the other day but yeah the footage was amazing, Zelda, Mario Sunshine, Starfox Adventures, Metroid (list goes on)
all looked superb!
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:38
I get Cube and the next issue isn't out till August, so I guess I have the latest issue and I can't really be bothered to get a different Mag with the same news and 1 cd. Plus I will see it somewhere else.

And that is my two cents.

(:)
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Unretired"
The CEL Shaded FPS XIII looked quite nice too, its just the screenshots in-magasin looked higher quality than the video. But XIII is nothing compared to the likes of mario,zelda,starfox and metroid... I only had a quick look coz i dont have a dvd player, I was at a relatives for a short while who had a ps2.
Wed 17/07/02 at 11:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've got a DVD Drive on my PC but no DVD's will actually play in it because it doesn't work with the Decoder Software i've got or something! :(

I can download some to see if it works, but at 10Mg and 56k, I just can't be bothered!
Wed 17/07/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Well, I'm looking forward to getting 'The Legend of Zelda' along with Mario Sunshine, Starfox Adventures.

Heres my top ten list of games to get at the moment in any order.

1. Super Mario Sunshine
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Perfect Dark Zero
4. Mario Kart GC
5. Starfox Adventures
6. Super Monkey Ball 2
7. Wario World
8. Timesplitters 2
9. James Bond Nightfire
10. Die Hard Vendetta

There is alot more games that I will probably get aswell, but those are my top 10 at the moment.
Wed 17/07/02 at 14:09
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
The games that are coming out this year, THAT I WILL BE GETTING NO MATTER WHAT are:

Legend of Zelda - (or is that scheduled for 2003?)
Starfox Adventures - (Assuming it doesn't get delayed again)
Super Mario Sunshine - (Guaranteed for this year's release)
Metroid - (Christmas, hopefully)

And Super Mario Sunshine's already on my way for free!
Thu 18/07/02 at 18:50
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Im gonna get me Resi! blimey!! did you see the video?? *squeels with exitement* even though it'l make me jump ;)jc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.