GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You sad, sad man!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/07/02 at 15:46
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1944

All point at him and laugh. Not only will he presumably be queuing outside an open shop, but the shop probably doesn't open until 9am.

Which means anyone pre-ordering from companies like SR will have their game before him, as it plops through the letterbox with the first post at around 8:00-8:30am.

What a gonk.
Wed 17/07/02 at 15:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The funny thing is, this guy doesn't even know the Turok series, to say hes such a big fan. Read the following sentence which I copied from the link of the origanal post.

"I've been a huge fan of the Turok series and was excited to see that a fourth game is being released later in the year," said Read, oblivious to the fact that Evolution is the fifth Turok game to be released (after 1, 2, 3 and Rage Wars). Call yourself a fan?
Wed 17/07/02 at 15:30
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I can see a Fight Club scenario: I will shout at him continuosly for 24 hours through a megaphone, telling him that the game has been cancelled and he wouldn't be any good at it anyway.

"I will break you, I own you. You will not like me because I do not like you"! And so on for the next 24 hours, like FMJ.

Then if he is still there, I'll use my cattle prod on him, maximum voltage.
Wed 17/07/02 at 13:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Seriously, who wants to go and beat him up? Or just go and sit
> outside the shop five minutes before he gets there and pretend you're
> queuing as well. Watch his face.

---

LOL!

I have so got to do that.... well, I would if I didn't live 400 miles away.

:-(
Wed 17/07/02 at 13:58
"I h8 ron atkinson"
Im gunna go down there and take a stick, and im gunna keep proding him until he gives up :P
Wed 17/07/02 at 13:55
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Seriously, who wants to go and beat him up? Or just go and sit outside the shop five minutes before he gets there and pretend you're queuing as well. Watch his face.
Wed 17/07/02 at 13:03
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm going to wonder down, just before the shop is about to open, and push in front of him in the que...

Then I will buy EVERY copy of the game.
Wed 17/07/02 at 12:15
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
:P to the lot of you, because I LIVE in London.
Wed 17/07/02 at 09:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
At least he'll come out of it with something good...unlike the poor fellows that queued (sp?) for Episode 2.
Wed 17/07/02 at 09:35
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
er-no wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> I'm in London Friday night.
> I'm going to beat him like an old carpet and laugh and laugh and
> laugh.
>
> Hands up if anyone here thinks he's ever known the touch of a woman?
>
> 50 days!!!
>
> Thats a hell of a lot of time without one, I pity him! Shall I send
> him one?

Kinda puts the guy in that 40 Days and 40 Nights moie to shame
Tue 16/07/02 at 23:25
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
er-no wrote:
> Thats a hell of a lot of time without one, I pity him! Shall I send
> him one?

Why you handing em out.

Let me explain the rules of pimping one more time. :0P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.