GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo info"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/07/02 at 08:48
Regular
i heard that halo is 4 player is that true and how would the 4 people fit into the jeep u drive
Wed 17/07/02 at 10:50
sorry man im just exited i just love fighting games and i wnt to now what thehype about halo is thats why im exited
Wed 17/07/02 at 09:54
Regular
We know you are looking forward to opening the console but please don't spam the forums shouting it. ;)
Wed 17/07/02 at 09:37
yeah im opening my xbox tommorow at 10.00am yeah yeah toga toga yeah im getting and xbox cant wait to play doa3 and halo yeah toga toga toga toga yeah yea
Wed 17/07/02 at 09:36
yeah im opening my xbox tommorow yeah yeah toga toga
Tue 16/07/02 at 23:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm really looking forward to X-Box Live. It'll be great when getting large multiplayer games together won't be a problem. :-)
I've been reading more about it all in the latest X-Gamer mag. I think some of you should look at it yourself as it'll really get you salivating with anticipation over the online area of things. :-)
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:30
Regular
"accidental superher"
i don't like sniper matches with only 4 people cos the maps are so big that you don't ever get any action really
Tue 16/07/02 at 21:51
Regular
I love 4 player sniping matches! its awesome as you don't no where each other is.
Tue 16/07/02 at 21:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Think one of my best moments was during a 4 player deathmatch on blood gulch. It was basically me on top of one of the bases with a sniper rifle and assault rifle against one of my cousins in a tank. ;-)

He was firing shells at me while I was using a wall for cover and firing short bursts of assault rifle fire at him. ;-)
I threw a grenade and as he tried to move out the way I pulled up the sniper rifles zoom and shot him in the face. ;-))
Excellent stuff.
Tue 16/07/02 at 19:48
Regular
I love using the active camoflague (sorry about the spelling) and running into the enemy base without them noticing.
Tue 16/07/02 at 19:27
Regular
"accidental superher"
hehe...i've only got 3 controllers so had a good multiplayer session with my cousin and brother...
had them two team up against me :D and i wasted them
running them over with the warthog is very satisfying :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.