GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAJOR news from RAW... (Spoiler)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/07/02 at 06:53
Regular
Changes are a-coming again at the WWE. First of, the format has been changed - there will now be two general managers, one for Raw, one for Smackdown.

The G.M for Raw is...Eric Bischoff!

Yep, the old WCW stalwart, looks like Vince will go to anyone to solve this problem, eh? Shane McMahon was also back on TV, and despite Flair making it seem like it would be Shane, Bichoff was introduced and promptly announced Triple H would be coming to Raw.

One more thing...the nWo has been disbanded! I gotta admit, I'm personally disppointed, but its gone. X-Pac has taken a 'leave of absence', Big Show is being pushed for a match with The Book at Vengeance, and Shawn Michaels is currently in limbo.

As for Smackdown's G.M., speculation mounts over who it will be...Mick Foley has been mentioned (that would be cool), but I don't think he wants to return to wrestling, so has Shane McMahon, but it looks like it will be...Stephanie McMahon. Although that would be a way of explaining HHH's move to RAW, I thought the WWE wanted more viewers, not less?

Pretty big stuff, huh?
Thu 18/07/02 at 08:54
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> If you dumb all this down, the nWo were handled badly so disbanded
> them proves that. Also, Bischoff as 'general manager' is just another
> commissioner angle.

Exactly. It IS an angle. The truth is Jim Ross is still cratively in charge of Raw and Heyman is cratively in charge of smackdown. Have to say Heyman is doing the job ten times better than Ross. Anyone think JR has thrown an 'I want HHH' mardy backstage?
Wed 17/07/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It looks like I'll be using the mute button a lot on Smackdown then...
Wed 17/07/02 at 19:05
Regular
"One More Chance"
I really hope Shane comes back on to our screens in the long run as he is great.
Wed 17/07/02 at 00:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yes as long as shes on screen and not hidden away in the background of things. ::drool::

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Stephanie ::drool::
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:09
Regular
cool stephanie back would be interesting.
Tue 16/07/02 at 18:16
Regular
Things could get worse if Steph becomes Smackdown's G.M.

P.S. Do you think Vince, as owner, will take a back seat? Not likely...
Tue 16/07/02 at 15:02
the nwo have ruined the wwe wrestlings gonna suck
Tue 16/07/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If you dumb all this down, the nWo were handled badly so disbanded them proves that. Also, Bischoff as 'general manager' is just another commissioner angle.
Tue 16/07/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
This is a really shocker, its a good idea to get someone like Bischoff to run RAW and try and get the rating up, but taking two of the top superstars from Smackdown is not the way to do things. I would be good to see people like Scott Steiner but Goldberg, I wasn't happy with him in WCW most of his matches lasted about 2 minutes (if that). This is the question I would like to know. Is this going to the WWE to new heights or will this end the WWE?
Tue 16/07/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No no no, could be excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.