GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO FAIR!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/11/00 at 20:09
Regular
I went shopping today at The Galleries in Bristol today, (if you'd seen me I'd have gladly given you my autograph, never mind,) and was looking for a Dreamcast. JUST a Dreamcast. Could I get one? No. Every single shop I went to only sold them bundled with one, two or three games. SO, I thought, I'll get one online. Where did I look first, SR. Do they have it? No, just bundled with games. Not stopping to email them and ask if they would sell just a console, I looked around a bit more. Only one reputable site sells the DC on its tod, so I got it there. Then I do a bit more surfing and find out that the DC is selling in the US for $149, about half the price that I paid. Sod it. So I'm applying for my US passport today. Maybe my vote might swing the election in Bush's favour?
Fri 25/04/08 at 22:21
Regular
Well, does anyone out there know of a free pop connector for sbs2003 that allows you to leave copies of the mail on the server for a set amount of time? There has to be one available?
Sat 11/11/00 at 11:07
Go to eb.uk.com or game.uk.com, thay have console bundles for the Dreamcast.
Fri 10/11/00 at 20:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I went shopping today at The Galleries in Bristol today, (if you'd seen me I'd have gladly given you my autograph, never mind,) and was looking for a Dreamcast. JUST a Dreamcast. Could I get one? No. Every single shop I went to only sold them bundled with one, two or three games. SO, I thought, I'll get one online. Where did I look first, SR. Do they have it? No, just bundled with games. Not stopping to email them and ask if they would sell just a console, I looked around a bit more. Only one reputable site sells the DC on its tod, so I got it there. Then I do a bit more surfing and find out that the DC is selling in the US for $149, about half the price that I paid. Sod it. So I'm applying for my US passport today. Maybe my vote might swing the election in Bush's favour?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.