GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*PLEASE READ*"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/07/02 at 23:54
Regular
Anyone who has my Hotmail account, well its my old one now please accept my appologies if you have received abuse over the last fews days, it is not me! I have changed my account now to:

[email protected]

Block *[email protected]* as I am not sure who has access to it! Once again I am sorry for anything that was said but it was not me! Thanks.
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:15
Regular
I am sending an email to all those on my list (bar a few with account limit reached) explaining! Thanks.
Tue 16/07/02 at 19:43
Regular
I am sorry, I have found out who now and they will pay!
Tue 16/07/02 at 19:30
Regular
Finally the mystery is unveiled. No wonder the person on your hotmail account was shouting abuse at me. Very cheesy 12-year old retarded style abuse that is.
Tue 16/07/02 at 18:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Was it you I spoke to I think it was monday?

Was it you who wanted me to come around your house? If not, the cheeky buggar was probably trying to get my address. Good job I said no.

I'll take it you don't have a Sony dolby digital kit too?
Tue 16/07/02 at 00:08
Regular
He had already changed it but I have reported it to hotmail. I have searched for the account from the sign in section and it no longer exists so hopefully its gone!
Mon 15/07/02 at 23:59
Regular
"accidental superher"
why don't you just change the password...or did the cheeky little thing already change your password?
Mon 15/07/02 at 23:54
Regular
Anyone who has my Hotmail account, well its my old one now please accept my appologies if you have received abuse over the last fews days, it is not me! I have changed my account now to:

[email protected]

Block *[email protected]* as I am not sure who has access to it! Once again I am sorry for anything that was said but it was not me! Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.