GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"She has a boyfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/08 at 20:41
Regular
Break

Sorry if you've seen it before, this is our kind of humour right?

So has this happened to any of you before? I mean the "..my boyfriend..." bit where she's giving you a warning if you're trying to pick her up. I mean you don't want to spend hours chatting to her and getting to know her and then finding out she has a boyfriend. :/
Tue 24/06/08 at 18:19
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The Reaper wrote:
> Luetchyboy wrote:
> cool woman wrote:
> who has a boy friend this is cool women
> Right.....
>
> I'll assit you here :)
>
> "Who here has a boy friend?
>
> This is me, cool women

Still a little confused!

Or is it, "who has a boy, friend?"
Tue 24/06/08 at 18:19
Regular
"Mooching around"
See, the person I'm after has just broke up with her boy friend :) Ah what a magical time!
Tue 24/06/08 at 18:18
Regular
"Mooching around"
Luetchyboy wrote:
> cool woman wrote:
> Right.....

I'll assit you here :)

"Who here has a boy friend?

This is me, cool women
Tue 24/06/08 at 11:41
Regular
cool woman wrote:
Right.....
Tue 24/06/08 at 00:27
Regular
who has a boy friend this is cool women
Sat 26/04/08 at 09:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
qualty video, i`d not seen all of those.
cheers machie sir!
Fri 25/04/08 at 23:02
Regular
Ah I know exactly what you mean Jason :) I've had to tell a few off for doing that because it gets annoying.
Fri 25/04/08 at 21:53
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
What annoys me is when she will just call him "my boyfriend" through the entire time her lips are moving. Even my close friends, whose boyfriend I have met AND been on first name terms with nd she refers to him as "my boyfriend".

I don't think they use it as a deterrent - maybe for some reason they can't believe they are dating this guy. Or WISH they were dating. :p
Fri 25/04/08 at 20:41
Regular
Break

Sorry if you've seen it before, this is our kind of humour right?

So has this happened to any of you before? I mean the "..my boyfriend..." bit where she's giving you a warning if you're trying to pick her up. I mean you don't want to spend hours chatting to her and getting to know her and then finding out she has a boyfriend. :/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.