GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSR or Project Gotham Racing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
You see,well both of the games consist of Kudos.You get Kudos by sliding or overtaking.But XBOX and Dreamcast do not mix!There is something wrong here.Is Project Gotham just an update od MSR,or is it just coincidence?Who Knows?So please tell me whether it is a coincidence or just an update!

This was brought to you by P.B.I.C.(Pointless but intresting club)
Wed 17/07/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
It was not that long but thanks for tyhe compliment ‗_-+
Wed 17/07/02 at 15:22
I don't have time to read that but well done for writeing all that!
Tue 16/07/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
You know "Sly Weasel" is I hate to tell you this but he is Zean!Its amazing how much he changed.Zean I am really sorry you were banned!
Tue 16/07/02 at 18:23
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
What I mean is Sly Weasel is dumb.

Just to clear that up.
Tue 16/07/02 at 18:22
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
No it was for a cleverly concieved drug auction.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb ....
Tue 16/07/02 at 18:06
I just noticed Sly Weasel was banned does anyone know why ? if it was for cheating or persistent spaming ? Still it does seem theese people never learn.
Tue 16/07/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Techno freak you also are my savior
Tue 16/07/02 at 16:31
Regular
Snail Male wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Sly Weasel wrote:
> Snail Male i told you MSR is nothing to do with Project Gotham, sure
> they're both racing games!
>
> Yes it is, they're made by the same developer and PGR is the
> sequel/update to MSR.
>
> Thank you Tiltawhirl.You are the first and only person to actually get
> me out of this sticky situation.Well not sticky but,anyways thank you!

At last someone has seen the light and is on my wave length Project Gotham is MSR in all but name. I mean lets face it Gran Turismo 3 is a far superior game in terms of visuals, number of cars, handling, sound and gameplay. I have played Project Gotham in the shops and the handling is dreadfully tedus and vague for example there is no sense of speed and when you get to a bend you are actually going faster than you think. Project Gotham is clearly a rushed job that could have done with a lot more development time mind you I thought the Xbox pc architecture allowed for quick development of games. Some might say it doesn't matter how good Project Gotham could have been with a controller like that it was doomed anyway.
Tue 16/07/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Sly Weasel wrote:
>
> Yes it is, they're made by the same developer and PGR is the
> sequel/update to MSR.

Thank you Tiltawhirl.You are the first and only person to actually get me out of this sticky situation.Well not sticky but,anyways thank you!
Tue 16/07/02 at 12:02
Regular
Sly Weasel wrote:

Yes it is, they're made by the same developer and PGR is the sequel/update to MSR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.