GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Definition of a scientist"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/07/02 at 00:42
Regular
A man who understood nothing until there was nothing left to understand.....

Omega Man is now needed asafp on DVD Region 2
Mon 15/07/02 at 01:09
Regular
".......on the attac"
I created the Event Horizon to reach the stars but she went much further than that. She tore a hole in our universe. A gateway to a new dimension.....
Mon 15/07/02 at 01:07
Regular
it really isnt sour grapes :-)
Mon 15/07/02 at 01:02
Regular
I'd post a topic for it, but it'd be a waste of time.
People can come on here and type 10 pages of rubbish and get a GAD, and people typing a few lines of interesting stuff (interesting?) don't get squat.
Mon 15/07/02 at 01:01
Regular
".......on the attac"
I will fear no evil.......
Mon 15/07/02 at 01:00
Regular
on another topic, I keep waking up with simpsons quotes in my head.
Today was :
Lenny & Karl

"Theres nothing like revenge for getting back at someone"
"I dunno, vengeance isnt without its charms"
Mon 15/07/02 at 00:57
Regular
your president ain't here, don't you get it? somebodys had him for dinner. (I don't know any quotes for OM)
Mon 15/07/02 at 00:53
Regular
".......on the attac"
Forget the old ways brother..... The Family is all that matters.
Mon 15/07/02 at 00:52
Regular
not all of us were killed in the blast, homer, some of us were just horribly mutated....
Mon 15/07/02 at 00:50
Regular
".......on the attac"
You see none of it was real. It was illusion. Your art, your science, all of it. And now it's done, finished.......
Mon 15/07/02 at 00:45
Regular
A reasonable film, but not one of the finest post-apocalyptic films made, in my opinion. I still think it has a way to go to beat the likes of the stand or mad max 2, or to a lesser extent (its not apocalyptic, but similar), escape from new york.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.