GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A game that makes you got "HOLY **** THATS NICE""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/07/02 at 23:31
Regular
or at least thats what it makes me do

Earth and Beyond from westwood. i found out about it ages and ages ago when it was a small post on the site updates. I though it looked interesting so i checked back later, and have kept chekcing back.

Unless you have already DOWNLOAD the sizzler video

goto www.westwood.com and click the link on the left.

make sure that if you have internet timeout that you d/c then reconnect afterwards to make sure d/l works. Its 16 megs of so for the big version and it is amazing. a short video just to give you a teaser.

WOW

im not sure of the release date but if your not gonna get this game you are going to so seriously miss out.

Read the site info (there are a few site so check em all out)

i like the detail (such as if you purchase as ship upgrade it shows up on the outside of your ship (if its external).

arg WOW

just go take a look. Dunno release date yet but be sure to expect a hyper mad happy topic from me when i find out.
Sun 14/07/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
or at least thats what it makes me do

Earth and Beyond from westwood. i found out about it ages and ages ago when it was a small post on the site updates. I though it looked interesting so i checked back later, and have kept chekcing back.

Unless you have already DOWNLOAD the sizzler video

goto www.westwood.com and click the link on the left.

make sure that if you have internet timeout that you d/c then reconnect afterwards to make sure d/l works. Its 16 megs of so for the big version and it is amazing. a short video just to give you a teaser.

WOW

im not sure of the release date but if your not gonna get this game you are going to so seriously miss out.

Read the site info (there are a few site so check em all out)

i like the detail (such as if you purchase as ship upgrade it shows up on the outside of your ship (if its external).

arg WOW

just go take a look. Dunno release date yet but be sure to expect a hyper mad happy topic from me when i find out.
Sun 14/07/02 at 23:35
Regular
Mario sunshine looks better
Sun 14/07/02 at 23:46
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Mario whips bottom, everyone knows that.

Just look at the footage in NGC's new DVD!
Dammit, look at that plummer move!
YAHOO!

*Shocktrooper later fined £50, 000 for Copyright infringement*
And I don't even know if I spelt it right.
Sun 14/07/02 at 23:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
Meh. Celda rules more.
Mon 15/07/02 at 00:09
"Stupid Newbie :D"
I've been offered a beta test CD for it, if its any good I might actually take up the offer, will take a look at the media later on. ;)
Mon 15/07/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
yes its very good.

arg i wrote that topic last night quite late. I hate it when i do that.

*falls over*
Mon 15/07/02 at 10:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would be more pleased if they used the time to get generals out.
Mon 15/07/02 at 16:09
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Can't actually find the clip, as unsurprisingly EA have messed up the site design, so that clicking the link for it actually takes you in circles around the official and public site. Can you post the URL for the file?
Can probably do some digging on sites like fileplanet if you don't have it anymore.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.