GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ramble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/07/02 at 21:31
Regular
Guess those words aren't as nice? Digging holes you cannot find... Where's the rainbow gonna end? Where's the dog gonna sleep now? You spent your time in a second's thought, now regret a broken line followed till you found the knot tied around a wooden post... Held your arms apart so you can't clap the ghost that's painting your life.

Guess that's just it really... you're just all lost. Waiting still to be comforted back into the person you really should be. All this time wondering still where the time goes when you're thinking. Why you can't sleep, and why you can't wake.

Guess that's the reason. Guess that's it all. Guess we're all just digging, backs against the wall. Where do the holes meet this time? Suppose that's it. Suppose that's it. Where's your labels when you need them, why can't people tell you who you are, why can't you let them? Why doesn't heaven sound appealing, but you don't want to go to hell? Want the middle ground? Sure, stick with it. Sometimes words have two meanings. Guess you haven't realised that yet.

And I guess the lines come around and form circles and we'll be following them around forever and ever and then what happens? Bang ladeda they waltz in and cut the rope. Then you walk off, lose the rope, and you're stuck in the open. Hell, that's cool. That's really cool. I guess.

But hey, we all need a little time. We all need to follow the line. We can all just wait and mess around till the second again that the terrorists strike and the dogs bite and the child runs out in front of the car and then "OH GOD WHAT WAS I THINKING" pathetic weak pathetic moronic BUT at least the lines cut, isn't it? Least you can wander off on your own for a while. Free? Nicely forgiven and life is lovely. Aren't we special. Glad it wasn't me. We should be grateful.

So we're reminded time after time to enjoy life, we get our reminders because we refuse to believe otherwise. So we stick them in our pipe and smoke them around work desks and hell... glad it wasn't me.

Yeah? Well f**k you. F**K you till you realise life isn't about getting your cold comforts that'll keep your warm comforts out of your mind. Go find the warm ones, or shall we go run some more sheep into the ground for you? Go find another poor sap that's lost his will, lost it all.

Yeah, I guess that's it. Guess we're all happy. Yeah. Sure you are. Let's forget it all. Let's hide right down behind the bikesheds. Never smoked? That'll be cool to try. Feel the excitement? Yeah, thought you would.

And you fit in. People that think the same way you do! Hurray. Cold comforts. Because you aren't them, and they aren't even them. Jesus.

Guess that's it for today. Tomorrow will be different, I suppose.

Then ask yourself why you hate the toppings. Why you hate the little masks people wear. Veils and ash that blow away in a warm breeze. Heh. Just got to find the breeze, I guess.

Guess I'm silly really.
Mon 15/07/02 at 11:15
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
I like rambles. They make me feel all warm and secure. Do it again.

For me?
Sun 14/07/02 at 21:31
Regular
Guess those words aren't as nice? Digging holes you cannot find... Where's the rainbow gonna end? Where's the dog gonna sleep now? You spent your time in a second's thought, now regret a broken line followed till you found the knot tied around a wooden post... Held your arms apart so you can't clap the ghost that's painting your life.

Guess that's just it really... you're just all lost. Waiting still to be comforted back into the person you really should be. All this time wondering still where the time goes when you're thinking. Why you can't sleep, and why you can't wake.

Guess that's the reason. Guess that's it all. Guess we're all just digging, backs against the wall. Where do the holes meet this time? Suppose that's it. Suppose that's it. Where's your labels when you need them, why can't people tell you who you are, why can't you let them? Why doesn't heaven sound appealing, but you don't want to go to hell? Want the middle ground? Sure, stick with it. Sometimes words have two meanings. Guess you haven't realised that yet.

And I guess the lines come around and form circles and we'll be following them around forever and ever and then what happens? Bang ladeda they waltz in and cut the rope. Then you walk off, lose the rope, and you're stuck in the open. Hell, that's cool. That's really cool. I guess.

But hey, we all need a little time. We all need to follow the line. We can all just wait and mess around till the second again that the terrorists strike and the dogs bite and the child runs out in front of the car and then "OH GOD WHAT WAS I THINKING" pathetic weak pathetic moronic BUT at least the lines cut, isn't it? Least you can wander off on your own for a while. Free? Nicely forgiven and life is lovely. Aren't we special. Glad it wasn't me. We should be grateful.

So we're reminded time after time to enjoy life, we get our reminders because we refuse to believe otherwise. So we stick them in our pipe and smoke them around work desks and hell... glad it wasn't me.

Yeah? Well f**k you. F**K you till you realise life isn't about getting your cold comforts that'll keep your warm comforts out of your mind. Go find the warm ones, or shall we go run some more sheep into the ground for you? Go find another poor sap that's lost his will, lost it all.

Yeah, I guess that's it. Guess we're all happy. Yeah. Sure you are. Let's forget it all. Let's hide right down behind the bikesheds. Never smoked? That'll be cool to try. Feel the excitement? Yeah, thought you would.

And you fit in. People that think the same way you do! Hurray. Cold comforts. Because you aren't them, and they aren't even them. Jesus.

Guess that's it for today. Tomorrow will be different, I suppose.

Then ask yourself why you hate the toppings. Why you hate the little masks people wear. Veils and ash that blow away in a warm breeze. Heh. Just got to find the breeze, I guess.

Guess I'm silly really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.