GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will someone plaese help me out on jedi knight mysteries of the sith?! cant find a guide anywhere!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/07/02 at 12:51
Regular
Im stuck on the kappa the hutt level!
I have entered the place with the tusken uniform and got quite far into the inner chambers.
I have found a room with a massive door ahead of me and a small door to my left. i went through the small door cos the big one was locked. when i get through ifind that the room inside is a bit like a prison with creatures in cages. I kill all the creatures and gurds and find two switches. one opens the cells and the other makes a staircase appear. I go up the staircase and i find a tjunction. I go to the right and find a window looking out on the big room with the big door. There is a switch next to the window. i press it and the door opens. I then rush back down the stiar case to exit the room only to find taht the small door will not open from the outside. the controls have been blasted! did i do this or is it suppose to be like it. Now i cant get back into the big room so i go back up the saircase and go left at the t junction.i fall into a room with just two cards and big block suspended from the ceiling. a pit in the middle leads to nowhere. im stuck i can procced because the small door wont open. Im limited to these three rooms and i cant find anything taht will help me to escape.
will someone please help me out.
I ma going to check this post every five minutes so please leave your answers of helpful notes here for me to reply to quickly.
Sun 14/07/02 at 12:51
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Im stuck on the kappa the hutt level!
I have entered the place with the tusken uniform and got quite far into the inner chambers.
I have found a room with a massive door ahead of me and a small door to my left. i went through the small door cos the big one was locked. when i get through ifind that the room inside is a bit like a prison with creatures in cages. I kill all the creatures and gurds and find two switches. one opens the cells and the other makes a staircase appear. I go up the staircase and i find a tjunction. I go to the right and find a window looking out on the big room with the big door. There is a switch next to the window. i press it and the door opens. I then rush back down the stiar case to exit the room only to find taht the small door will not open from the outside. the controls have been blasted! did i do this or is it suppose to be like it. Now i cant get back into the big room so i go back up the saircase and go left at the t junction.i fall into a room with just two cards and big block suspended from the ceiling. a pit in the middle leads to nowhere. im stuck i can procced because the small door wont open. Im limited to these three rooms and i cant find anything taht will help me to escape.
will someone please help me out.
I ma going to check this post every five minutes so please leave your answers of helpful notes here for me to reply to quickly.
Sun 14/07/02 at 13:01
Regular
"how long have i got"
WOW!!! not a post after five minutes, why dont you just got to ukhint.com, or ukwalkthruoghs.com
Sun 14/07/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I wouldnt have posted here if it was there! they have nothing on the game what so ever! other than a few cheats that dont work
Sun 14/07/02 at 15:59
"Mimmargh!"
I havent played it for AGES but I think you have to force jump on the suspended block.

Actually I think you can find a switch which pushes the block down for a short time. I know what your on about though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.