GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will the Ps2 get virus's when it goes on the net???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/07/02 at 03:06
Regular
I have a ps2 and it will be going on the internet soon, and i just want to know if it is possible of getting any kind of a virus on the console, if it can what kind of damage can it do to the console?
Mon 15/07/02 at 12:37
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Celtic...

No one here cares whether you're catholic, a celtic fan or a newbie. Even the actual topic isn't a problem- it's an important question. What people are against is your alleged (I can't say whether it's true or not) copying of review from another web site. If you did this then it's clear that you're trying to abuse the forum system we have here where people enjoy talking about a common passion. Even when people come for the sole reason of winning a game (and most people originally came for that), at least they have the decency of writing original topics.

Sonic
Mon 15/07/02 at 12:28
have you got something against celtic?? or is it because celtic always beat rangers??? if it is you are all stupid, its only football and if you all hate catholics so much, you cant just get catholics banned for no reason, thats just jealousy. wise up and get your live sorted out, stop gettin jealous cause celtic win. im sorry if have offended you in any way. but i chose my name in all other chats and this is my name
Mon 15/07/02 at 11:58
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Yup, complete berk for the following reasons

1. Posting copied reviews
2. Being a Celtic fan
3. BEING A CELTIC FAN
Mon 15/07/02 at 00:31
Regular
".......on the attac"
*complete
Mon 15/07/02 at 00:31
Regular
".......on the attac"
Doesn't mean anything Celts. Due to your stupidity, you will be banned by tomorrow night.

What a comeplete idiot.....
Sun 14/07/02 at 22:11
1888 was already taken, i know what year the celts were formed, but this isnt about mu name its about the ps2 getting a virus, and if there is softwere it will cost a fortune, if it goes online
Sun 14/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Thats if the ps2 ever goes online, does 1888 ring a bell with you.
Sun 14/07/02 at 15:27
Regular
That's a relief for me, how about Celtic_1880?

well, since he did start the topic.

he hasn't replied though, has he?
Sun 14/07/02 at 15:18
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
no... they won't get viruses. No booting off the HDD...

however, there may be people making bugged games for you to download that could crash your console (not a big deal)
Sun 14/07/02 at 14:09
Regular
HMMMMMMMM. anyways

I think I read something in a magazinea while ago. It said something like Sony have an antivirus thingy or summit.

(i dont know what i'm blabberin about)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.