GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im getting doa3 and halo need info"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/07/02 at 23:49
Regular
im getting an xbox this thursday and i heard on some site doa3 has 2 disks one with all these diffrent costume and whats halo like ive heard its probably the best my moms bought me an xbox with the games but cant open it till thursday ill share my exitment when i get it but in the mean time tell me what halo and doa3 are like dont forget no spoilers
Tue 16/07/02 at 00:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah - limited food supplies reduced him to doing that. ;-))
See ?? How can BB possibly compete with the likes of One Jap And His Goat ? ;-))
Mon 15/07/02 at 23:57
Regular
"accidental superher"
err sorry...
man eating goat c*ck?!
Mon 15/07/02 at 23:44
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:

> Leave it to the Japanese to get reality tv right - none of that
> bundling a load of prats together and see how they get on, they shove
> a guy in a place with a goat ! Excellent. ;-)) Especially after a
> few days when the guys put a blockade together cause the goat keeps
> going for him. ;-))

I saw that on Tarrant on TV, hillarious stuff, for some reason the guy resorted to eating the Goats cack.
Mon 15/07/02 at 23:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Personally I think reality tv is a pile of crap. Just seeing little bits of Big Brother when friends have had it on - your able to watch them sleep for like 6 hours ::bangs wrists together in excitement:: but when something actually happens, the cameras are quickly turned off and your left looking at the house until the moment of half decent activity has blown over.

Leave it to the Japanese to get reality tv right - none of that bundling a load of prats together and see how they get on, they shove a guy in a place with a goat ! Excellent. ;-)) Especially after a few days when the guys put a blockade together cause the goat keeps going for him. ;-))

Now thats reality tv that I could watch. ;-) That and the Japanese Endurance game show (please release these on DVD !!!) ;-))
Mon 15/07/02 at 22:45
Regular
"accidental superher"
there are a lot of boring bits in BB but also some really funny bits too!
Mon 15/07/02 at 22:33
Regular
"BOSE"
i love BB. it's warm :-)
Mon 15/07/02 at 18:42
Regular
Big Brother aint crap its well good! Totoro are you a nint in the xbox forums again? Sigh.
Sun 14/07/02 at 11:05
I NO ITS CRAP BUT ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE DUMB
Sun 14/07/02 at 11:04
THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE ON MIGHT AS WELL WATCH SOMETHING
Sun 14/07/02 at 00:21
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Master coder wrote:
> im going now to lie on my bed and watch big brother

That just about sums it up ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.