GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which console ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/07/02 at 21:13
Regular
i am planning to get a console
could anyone tell me which console is the best?
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:13
i am planning to get a console
could anyone tell me which console is the best?
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No, really.

Shut it.

And if you really want me to answer that, either XBox, PS2 or Gamecube.

Fool.
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:16
runs to britney HHEELLPP!!
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Remember me?"
Coke wrote:
> i am planning to get a console
> could anyone tell me which console is the best?

Obviously, this is quite a useless question to ask... seeing as it's all going to come down to opinion. Obviously, Nintendo fans are going to recommend Gamecube, Sony fans will recommend PlayStation 2, and Microsoft fans are going to recommend X-Box.

Your best bet would be to spend a lot of time with any friends (assuming you've got any ) who own consoles and decide for yourself which console either suits you best or has more games that would appeal to you on offer.
Sat 13/07/02 at 21:44
Regular
Coke. If you're trying to win Gameaday...

THIS IS NOT THE WAY!
Think about your topic before you post it, not just whatever stupid thought comes into your brilliantly intellectual mind, or else you're going to get made fun of, called a spammer, and eventually, banned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.